Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I got my SP last month I've been going through a lot of old GBC games, mostly Pokemon Pinball. Occasionally some Tetris DS on my 3DS as well.

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really could be anything. I could be playing Pokemon Y on my 3DS, GTA V on the ps3, Kerbal Space Program on the pc, or something on my tablet!

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My current company-keeper is OlliOlli... but only because I needed something a little emotionally-lighter than Thomas Was Alone.

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My current and immortal love will always be The Legend of Zelda, but i feel ashamed that i cant give it what it needs for this special day coming up ;(

Tom Noob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Replaying Super Mario 3D World has been lots of fun! Have been discovering some GamePad hidden features I didn't notice the first time.

Oh, and Flappy Birds when I'm not at home. I can't find a meaning to that game, but still...

loco365

Trophies
XP
I've been playing Flappy Bird (High Score of 75!) and Pokemon X as of late, although I've also had a dash of GTA V in there as well.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Borderlands 2. Co-op with a friend is just fantastic. Really waiting for the next gen BL3. Remove the lag from the PS360 generation and I'm good to go.

RPG_Lover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My all-time love is Earthbound (got the cartridge and the VC release on Wii U), but lately I've been playing some Mario Kart Wii customs with my wife..

AceyBwoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Cant seem to let go of Chrono Trigger currently on my second play through, ow the Nintendo DS version on my 3ds...
first play was on the old beloved PSONE with the same anime scenes.. just a little bit extra of awesomeness
and apart from Chrono Trigger Ive been playing some Resident Evil - Revelations too think Ive almost completed it

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm currently snuggling the crap out of Skyrim, with the marital aid of some beautiful mods and expansions.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really into Splice by Cipher Prime.. Hoping for them tor release Auditorium Duet sometime soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing