Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

Daemauroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for me there is a difference between a game which I have close to my heart and a game which I love. The former is Final Fantasy Rings of Fate. yeah, but the story was in my humble oppinion heart-touching.
the latter is probably 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors. maybe this one fulfills the first role as well.

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing Nightmare of Rebellion lately. My respect on Yukari (my avatar btw) and 'Akyuu' was increased.

Next is Tenjou no Tempest, a doujin game I have been semi-hyping back then and it's actually enjoyable. Stunlocking bosses during Amulet Break that is! The boss music is also love.

Last is Bullet Report. I decided to start all over for reasons and it's hard at first but eventually when you get the hang of the controls it's addicting.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
mmmmmyeeeaaaah. i like to kick the DS/PSP/GCW0 side-ways (if ya know what i mean).
when i feel that certain urge, i throw my big ol' gaming prowess into arcade overdrive and hit some serious sloppy shmup naughtiness.
whether it be slammin' through Dodonpachi, or maybe squeezin' in a 'lil Progear action if im feelin' deviant; you can bet it's CAVE oriented (if ya catch my drift).
/endunedos

popinadam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the controller:

Touchscreen: Tiny Death Star (Android)
Keyboard + Mouse: Elder Scrolls Online (BETA)
Gamepad: Marvel VS Capcom 2 (DC)

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to fall in love, but alas, it was not to be. I got the Witcher II, and when I tried to boot it up, it was TOO HD for my computer to handle. My low spec computer from 2005 just couldn't make it past the starting CGI cutscene. All settings on absolute minimum just couldn't do it. So there it stays on my desktop, unable to be played forever.

ShadowEmerald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I do have many games I LOVE but I'm going for StarBound or Gmod! Its to hard to pick between them! I really want that $100 gift certificate so I could get gateway or something :D!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs