Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
WFaLcqh.jpg
Hello lovebirds! It's February, love is in the air, and everyone is hoping for some hot, steamy, passionate...video gaming. What? What are you looking at me like that for? What did you think I was going to say? Anyway, when was the last time you bought toys for any of your darling game consoles, hmm? That's what I thought. Shame on you.​
[prebreak]Continue reading...[/prebreak]
Well, this month we have up for grabs a $100 gift certificate to Eachmall! Yes, much gaming toys to be had over there, hmmm? And what exactly do you need to do to win? Just tell me one thing, lover. When you snuggle up to that game controller, what game has been keeping you company lately? What is your current favorite video game love? An answer will be chosen via random.org, and the winner will be posted right here, in the OP.

This event has been sponsored by Eachmall!

Rules

1. One entry per person per IP address.
2. Only post once in this thread. If you post more than once, you'll be disqualified from the drawing. If you're blatantly doing it or trying to be sneaky, you'll be blacklisted from all further GBAtemp events.
3. Any questions about the raffle should be directed to my PM box. I likely won't read this thread until the contest is nearly over.
4. Have fun!
5. All entries must be submitted to this thread by Friday, February 28th 11:59PM
The contest is over and the winner has been chosen! Congratulations HokageNaruto! You have won this month's competition! PM me with your email address and I'll pass it on to Eachmall!

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and The Kingdom Hearts franchise are close to my heart.
Oh and flappy bird ... Its an addiction.

Reactions: UltraMew

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saints Row The Third (Just Beaten the 2nd one last night) plus this is the only game that allows you to walk around nude with out anyone giving a dang (unless you start streaking) also PS3 is my lover!!

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately, I've been sharing my bed with Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (never played it before), Elder Scrolls Online, and Batman: Arkham Origins. We're strictly friends, of course. I was in a video game relationship for a while... but WoW and I are taking a mutual reprieve. So right now I'm trying to find a video game to fill the whole in my life. Hearthstone has been trying its darnedest, but whenever I play her, I always think about my previous lover... and that's not healthy...

Crusylicious

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Neverwinter Nights 2. I keep coming back to this game, it has stolen my heart. I stuck with the first one until this one was patched to being playable though, but since then it keeps pulling me back.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem: Awakening lately, any chance I get, even playing it on my bed and actually falling asleep while the game was running on several occasions. I don't know how to explain it other than, I just love it :)

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Snipe Elite Nazi Zombie Army 2. I played the original a while back and grabbed the second one. Quite a good time killer.

My current favourite game?
Hmm, Bioshock Infinite. Enjoyed every single minute of that game.
Also, Minecraft and Euro Truck Simulator 2. I'm hooked on those two.
Somehow I doubt that I'll ever get bored of Minecraft...

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

I never played it as a kid and the only zelda I ever played was twilight princess so I came in with low expectations due to the graphics not being as "real" as the twilight world. Boy was I wrong. This game alone makes me want to play every Zelda that has ever come out (Yes even Zelda II: The Adventure of Link which i here was shit). Makes me wonder on all the other good games i missed out as a kid...

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last year Shenmue 2 was all I played during my free time.
I haven't had any time to sit and play during this year so far.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have two actually, one which I've known since I was 7, and one that 'helped' me when I was very sick.

I've been playing Pokemon since Gold & Silver (at age 7!) and have been a fan ever since. Every time a new game gets released I get hyped so badly, that even though I'm pretty 'shy', I want to talk to everyone about it (even though people say that it's childish at my age).

The other serie is Disgaea. I almost never get sick, but when I do, it's really bad. I usually am sick for 2-3 whole weeks, paired with throwing up, very high fever, and all that sort of stuff. So when I was very sick once, my dad came home and brought me a new DS game, one I never heard of. That was Disgaea DS. I don't really like games like Fire Emblem, so I had mixed feelings when I got it. However, since I started playing it, I absolutely loved it. The characters, the story, the humor (which still makes me laugh every time), just about everything was great. Since then I bought every Disgaea game I could find, and it's great that Sony has released all of the PSP Disgaea's on the PSN, so I could play them on my PSVita, since I never had a PSP.

And maybe one last game, Cytus. It's my favorite game on my phone. I love music/rhythm games, but this one is my absolute favorite.

Final Force

Trophies
XP
Country
Lately, I have been attempting to Platinum God The Binding of Isaac, which is unbelievably tough to do, so it has taken up most of my time just to get where I am today. My favorite video game? It would definitely be Kingdom Hearts II, I can not wait for it's HD release in 2.5 remix!

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well for me it is 3ds japan game dragon quest monster terrys wonderland, i dont know a thing of the language and i search the net most of the time to faqs as it is an rpg with breeding systems etc

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been having a threesome with pokemon X and pokemon black2. Seeing One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 on the side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: