Lost's Ending (Massive Spoilers)

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Sonicslasher said:
I'm still not sure what to think of it all.... It doesn't feel like there was a reason for it all. I guess Locke was wrong
frown.gif

They were both right
smile.gif

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My reaction to this episode: MINDFUCK and TROLLED HARD!
mad.gif

IT IS ALL FUCKING MAGIC!!!
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

dudeonline said:
Did anyone else get trolled by that asshole Jimmy Kimmel?
I'm Brazilian, so I don't know what you are talking about. Can you explain?

Lindelof and Cuse are two faggots:

D

Deleted_171835

I cried a ton of times during the finale and lol'd when Locke got run over.
It was a great finale!

....I still can't believe they killed off poor Hurley!
cry.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Im still just trying to figure out where that final shot of the plane came in...
I believe that plane was the Ajira Airlines plane that was leaving (escaping) the island, the one Lapidus was flying that had Richard, Miles, Kate, Sawyer, and Claire onboard.

dgwillia said:
A. Hugo and Ben were there threw me off further, seeing as they technically could live forever if they wanted
B. Jack's Son was there, meaning he must have died pretty damn young, along with the fact that Sun's pregnant
C. When Jack died he was watching a Plane come past which when it showed the wreckage made me asume that it meant something else. (Like, that everyone died in the crash or something, seeing as it showed foot-prints)

Also the fact that numerous people died up there/got injured. (Like Keamy getting shot/killed and Locke getting run over)
A. Just because someone takes on the role of Jacob, I don't think that necessarily makes them immortal or anything (look at Jack, he still died). Jacob and his bro were pretty much made immune to many things (among not being able to harm each other) due to something that their mom did. Jacob's role as protector of the island was all that was passed onto Jack and then onto Hurley, nothing was ever mentioned about immortality. Even then, as Christian Shepard said: "Everyone dies eventually", even Jacob and his brother did, they weren't completely immortal at all. I don't think any of the characters on that show ever were.

B. Jack's son wasn't there (in the church) and was never really real (imo), just a part of that timeless "Sideways" waiting world and the lives they were participating in unknowingly. Locke even told Jack right after the operation (and after he "FELT IT") "but, you don't have a son." I think Jack's son was just a part of that world to function as a way for Jack to sort out his Father/Son issues so that he can finally move on. I don't think he ever really had a son at all, though.

C. Again, the plane he saw overhead as he died was intact and flying away, it was the plane full of the Losties that escaped.

Keamy was never a part of the group of Losties that had that bond and formed that timeless waiting world for each other (if anything, he was one of their most bitter enemies), so he was pretty much insignificant and just another figment of that world (imo). Locke was sent flying by Demond's car because it was a part of his plan to bring the Losties together in that Sideways world so they could FEEL IT (by hitting Locke, he sent him to the nearest hospital and spinal surgeon which just so happened to be JACK SHEPARD. ALL PART OF THE PLAN).

ChuckBartowski said:
People who werent there (like Walt and Micheal etc.), didnt redeem themselves on the island.
Yea, they fucked up things and didn't come off the island doing the right thing or whatever. A few episodes back, Michael appeared to Hurley as a ghost/undead or whatever and told him that his punishment was to wander the island forever, whispering things (those weird whispers) to those that travel it. I'm a little hazy but maybe Walt met the same fate?

QUOTE(dudeonline @ May 24 2010, 09:04 PM) Did anyone else get trolled by that asshole Jimmy Kimmel?
Oh motherfuck yes. It started at like 12:30 pm and I had to wake up at 6:30 for a 12 hour workday but I decided to stick it out until the end to see the 3 "alternate" endings. TROLLED LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

QUOTE(logical thinker @ May 24 2010, 10:04 PM)
Lindelof and Cuse are two faggots
LOL! My friend kept asking me the same thing during the pre-show recap and Kimmel alternate endings... I'm kinda wondering about that too now...
nyanya.gif

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well that was it, can't believe i watched all 6 seasons lol, was really young when it started, kinda weird ending but like afther the first 2/3 seasons it got fucking weird
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1