Hacking Lost my SD that had my a9lh etc...

Exavold

eeh
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I recently decided to play with my 3ds more , It's an A9LH'd o3dsxl , the thing is that I lost the SD with my a9lh setup, now I can't boot my 3ds , is there a way to recover from this ? Even if it involves a fresh start.

Thank you.

Also , I know this post is gonna be seen as newb-ish , but try to stay respectful while replying.

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ninja'd. Download the armloaderhax.bin of the CFW you used. Put it in a new SD card. The 3ds will recreate a Nintendo3ds Folder. Redownload and reinstall your payloads, FBI, the HomebrewLanucher loader cia and your games...^^

Reactions: Exavold

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
At the end of this page: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax) are all the files that are considered necessary...

Apparently now Luma creates the luma folder by itself if it doesn't detect one...so once you put the Luma 6.0.1 Luma's Arm9loaderhax.bin file il your Sd and boot your 3Ds it should create it.

You'll then have to download the latest versions of Decrypt9, Hourglass9 and Emunand9, and put their bin in your newly created luma folder.

Then You'll have to reinstall FBI (if it was in your menu as a standalone app). Unless you still have it injected in HandS.

Then you should download the homebrew starter kit and the Homebrew launcher loader.cia. And install said cia with FBI.

Then you should download/install freeshop/cia angel to redownload your pirated cias (if you had any)

Then you should go to the e-shop, go to your purchase history and redownload any legitimate games, apps you might have that has disappeared.

and you should be good to go...^^

Last edited by Amapola62,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
By the way, did you make a backup of your otp.bin elsewhere? If you did, copy that back onto your SD card too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...