Lost all of my 3ds games!!! faketik is not working.

Squarezum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So i recently Downloaded Pokemon Ultra Sun and when i tried to update it it gave me an error, so i restarted wich removed all of my cfw apps and games. Dsiware is still in tact for some reason.
I tried running Faketik bu tit said it couldn't find any games.

So Im currently turning all of my TMD files into CIA so i can download them again, if this were to be the right thing to do could someone please explain how to recover my save files.

Lesson learned: "Fuck around Find out".
Post automatically merged:

Update: Downloading the cia didin't work, thanks in advance!

Last edited by Squarezum,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dsiware is still in tact for some reason.
DSiware is stored in the NAND instead of on your SD card, so if your SD card is failing, this is normal.

So Im currently turning all of my TMD files into CIA so i can download them again
I don't even know what this means.

Copy everything off your card (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format your card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back again if the test is okay.

Reactions: zeldaxlink64

Squarezum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My laptop has a direct sd card slot but doesn't have enough space for it, I'll probably have to buy an adapter for my pc after my vacation stay.

Thanks for the response!

blasphemous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That might be the issue but it worked perfectly before (I have a 128gb samsung evo plus)
I cannot help further. chances are I'm going to be banned. I will not help anyone on this site unless it's on discord. I'm on my own, so if you want my help, the name is godreborn on discord. I could try to troubleshoot with you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1