Homebrew looking for sonething that doesnt exist

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
since my ds has a broken top screen and i have no way to fix it yet...i miss playing with my old friend..

im looking for something like an emulator or the like that uses my ds's hardware but the screens are shown to the monitor.?

its like playing the ds but using the monitor as screen..

----------
im playing with these setup now

desmume 0.9.4
ds2key
playing naruto shippuuden SRIII
3d accelerator : opengl

well my main problem is that the game is running too slow and some of the 3D graphics are glitched..
--------

thanks
but everybody will probably just ignore or flame me or call me a noob
i know it doesnt exist

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
So, you want the image from the DS to be displayed on an external monitor? There was a piece of kit I remember seeing on YouTube that goes in the GBA slot, and then you can connect it to your TV and it will output your DS's display. Or was it the other way around, and turned your DS into a monitor... Hmm.

Eitherway, you're going to need some extra hardware to do that.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
.... by the time you have found it, found out how to do it or made it or paid it you could of just bought a new replacement TOP SCREEN from Deal Extreme and replaced it yourself
smile.gif

sypherce

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ds2key.1emu.net
XP
Country
United States
You could attempt to use NO$GBA instead of Desmume. Some of the graphics are indeed still glitched, but it seemed somewhat fast on my PC when I used it, although I used the newest version, which isn't available without donation. I agree with kobykaan though. Purchase a new screen and replace it. I'm horrible with hardware, and I even replaced a DS Lite LCD screen. Although now there's a bump on the opposite side of one of the screws because I screwed it in too far xD.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
StuMx said:
There was some kind of homebrew that lets you use your NDS as gampad (i don't remember the name of the homebrew), you can load roms with an emulator and configure the keys to use your nds pad.

yes that was ds2key, and i was using that

-------------

nevermind everybody, i tinkled about the insides of my ds and i probably broke another wire causing my ds to completely die.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.