Gaming Looking for something to play

Tikker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've run into a wall of boredom, and need to find something to scratch the itch

I've got 100's of RPG's in the queue, and there's not any solid sports games for the Vita that I don't already have

I'd love to find something along the lines of S.P.A.Z, or FTL, or Space Commander. I've got a couple SHMUP's that I like, so I want something a bit more...RPGish, but with a bit more action, if that makes sense

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
it's almost like people don't read posts, then just randomly suggest stuff. good gravy.
I dunno if that comment was directed at me or not...
Anyway, Chasm and Iconoclasts are Metroidvanias with light RPG elements. Thought they'd fit your RPGish suggestion.
The only shmups I can think of that you might consider to have RPG elements might be Skyforce Anniversary, Soldner X-2, or Project Root.
There's also Neon Chrome, which is a twin stick shooter/roguelike with RPG elements to it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've run into a wall of boredom, and need to find something to scratch the itch

I've got 100's of RPG's in the queue, and there's not any solid sports games for the Vita that I don't already have

I'd love to find something along the lines of S.P.A.Z, or FTL, or Space Commander. I've got a couple SHMUP's that I like, so I want something a bit more...RPGish, but with a bit more action, if that makes sense
Stick some PSX games on there? PSX is pretty much the king of RPGs.

Tikker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
man, there's no reading comprehension in this thread at all, lol

let's try this again
I have 75317489157389 RPG's, I'm not looking for another RPG. I played all the PS1 RPG's that count 20 years ago ;)

I want to find a space exploration type game, something like SPAZ, or FTL (but more RPGish than FTL, not a rogue like)

wallflowertrist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, this is a genre that has next to no entries on Vita that I've ever heard of. If you have access to PSP games you might want to do something like Phantasy Star, just for the space theme and strong gameplay. But in terms of exploration in a ship... Starlight Inception might be your only bet. The only problem is that the game isn't... very polished. Just look up some videos and see if it's worth it to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and sticky