Hacking Looking for some help - USB Loader GX - Wii ver. 4.3U: Some games are giving me a Black Screen

GrimStorm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

Thanks for stopping by and providing me some direction or help on how to fix my current situation. I currently have a Wii that my friend had loaded USB Loader GX/Homebrew on it about 4 years ago. The system has been working flawless since he did it. But about 2 months ago, my wife bought the kids another wii game (NASCAR rush: lol don't judge ;) ) and ever since then, some of the games that have worked in the past are giving us now a black screen when they load.

I'm wondering if the game installed an update or something and now it is making some games not work. Some of these games are Kirby Adventure, Super Mario Bros...

I had asked my friend but he has moved and says he hasn't mess with this stuff since then. So if any of you guys can point me in the right direction that would be great. I'm new to this so please bear with me. If you need to know something about the software version i am using let me know and also tell me where to check for it, since I have no clue what I am doing.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dorian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?