Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
cancelled = ended
even if the story is unfinished, the show is finished.
Probably should have clarified that in your original post because that's not everyone's definition of "finished".

Now, can we go back to the main topic instead of trolling around with dumb question like that?
This is not EOF
You're asking for help with unreasonable criteria you failed to explain in your original post, and then you're yelling at people who are trying to help because they can't read your mind and know what the hell you're talking about? And asking for clarification is "trolling"? OK then.

Reactions: hippy dave

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably should have clarified that in your original post because that's not everyone's definition of "finished".

You're asking for help with unreasonable criteria you failed to explain in your original post, and then you're yelling at people who are trying to help because they can't read your mind and know what the hell you're talking about? And asking for clarification is "trolling"? OK then.
I'm not yelling, but did you read my OP at least?

Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking for new tv shows to watch.
I'm mostly into sci-fi and fantasy stuff, but also like superheroes-based universes, like The Boys.

There were two series I really really loved their concept, Once Upon a Time and Supernatural. Their stories revolve around stuff of our cultures (once upon a time is a story that include nearly all Disney characters, Supernatural is a story that includes mysticism and folklore from pretty much everywhere in the world). If you guys know a series like that, I'm open to look into it.

I just want to make it clear, I DO NOT START A SERIES THAT IS ALREADY FINISHED. So please, do not post suggestion of series that ended years ago, I will just not look for it (even if you tell me you liked it and so would I, or whatever)

Title says "TV series", not movies. It says very well
I just want to make it clear, I DO NOT START A SERIES THAT IS ALREADY FINISHED. So please, do not post suggestion of series that ended years ago, I will just not look for it (even if you tell me you liked it and so would I, or whatever)
I also said
I'm mostly into sci-fi and fantasy stuff, but also like superheroes-based universes, like The Boys.
the member I quoted gave me suggestion that didn't fit anything there.

Now, if you tell me that nothing is clear in my OP, then yes, you are clearly trolling...

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8690918/
Screenshot 2024-02-29 074643.png

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm not yelling, but did you read my OP at least?
Yes.

I just want to make it clear, I DO NOT START A SERIES THAT IS ALREADY FINISHED. So please, do not post suggestion of series that ended years ago
"Finished" implies some sort of conclusion, and is usually the exact opposite of "canceled" when talking about TV shows. The word you're looking for is "ongoing", I think everyone will understand that.

I'll admit me asking why you don't want to watch shows that aren't still being made is just my prying curiosity, but other than that I was genuinely asking you to clarify what you're looking for because, again, you seem to have a different definition of "finished/ended" than the rest of us.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes.

"Finished" implies some sort of conclusion, and is usually the exact opposite of "canceled" when talking about TV shows. The word you're looking for is "ongoing", I think everyone will understand that.

I'll admit me asking why you don't want to watch shows that aren't still being made is just my prying curiosity, but other than that I was genuinely asking you to clarify what you're looking for because, again, you seem to have a different definition of "finished/ended" than the rest of us.
there, I edited the OP, I only watch ongoing stuff, does that make it better?

Reactions: Veho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?