Hardware Looking for best verbatim dvd-r for my d2ckey

Patelitojoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which Verbatim DVD-R is read best by a Wii with a D2CKey?. I have 16x silvertops already but they lag a lot more than my old TY did. Can anyone off some advice? I'm using a Sony Burner DRU-840A.

lll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Patelitojoe said:
Which Verbatim DVD-R is read best by a Wii with a D2CKey?. I have 16x silvertops already but they lag a lot more than my old TY did. Can anyone off some advice? I'm using a Sony Burner DRU-840A.

I don't think there's any difference with the burnable part of the discs between silvertop/injket printable/LightScribe - it's more dependant on the manufacturer and batch (Mitsubishi outsources their media production to other companies, but they all use Mitsubishi dyes.)

It shouldn't make enough of a difference to be noticeable anyway - maybe you need to investigate your burn quality rather than your disc quality?

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Burning is pretty much everything, since DVDs are mostly all the same. Some are just better quality when it comes to burning. If you have a few DVDs to waste, try out different settings and burn the same game a few time. Find out which is the fastest.

plexo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
verbs arnt really needed to be honest m8

some ritek discs will do fine
wink.gif

PiData seem to be quite good at the min using RitekF1 dye

plexo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just came into my head u said they lag, what speed are you burning at? try burning slower (ie 4x dont go under 4x its not needed) to see how it goes, silvertops i havent heard of are they just unbranded discs? probably very cheap dye in them and not very good discs...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your mruics already on it probably