Gaming Looking for a straight answer

Oisterboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a mod chip that I can activate to play backups, and shut off so I can play my originals online.

Maybe something like a USB mod, that I can plug in and play, and remove when I want to go on Live...

I've done a buttload of searching, but I just can't find any answers...or I find threads on sites from like 07.

Is there anything out there like this?

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
i'm going to save you the trouble right now. DO NOT MOD YOU SYSTEM RIGHT NOW. IT doesnt matter if you play online or offline right now. I just got my elite banned i never played a burned game online i even made a different user name offline and played my burned games offine. doesnt matter because mircrosoft can see everything you play the second you log back online. My friend got banned. That day got a new 360 flashed it with 1.6 iextreme firmware. NEVER PLAYED A backup game was playing a legit copy of modern warefare 2 and the very next day he treid to sign back on live and was banned. C4eva the creator of iextreme says he will be releasing a new firmware litetouch which is suppose to be undected by microsoft so i would wait for that. I mean you can flash yoru 360 right now but you are almost at a 100% chance of getting banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night