ROM Hack How to host ACNH treasure island online?

Gamesdean13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to host a treasure island for friends but can't find a straight answer on how to connect online with it. Right now I use an emunand with my modded switch, but from my understanding connecting online on the emunand is a HUGE no no. Since emunand can't connect online does that mean you would connect online while booted into syscfw or is there another layer to this that I'm not aware of?

MrHoofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to host a treasure island for friends but can't find a straight answer on how to connect online with it. Right now I use an emunand with my modded switch, but from my understanding connecting online on the emunand is a HUGE no no. Since emunand can't connect online does that mean you would connect online while booted into syscfw or is there another layer to this that I'm not aware of?
following. from what i understand you can do all the editing in emunand and resign the save to sysnand. theres always a risk when using these saves but CFW detection is very low. typically they give a "save ban" meaning you just have to delete the save to get back online. or an account ban...the name explains itself. the system bans come from using homebrew apps and pirates in sysnand

but also im at the same step you are, just been waiting to see if im corrected

"resigning" a save (im from ps4. idk what yalls term is)

also unsure if saves on tinfoil are safe, but theres a ton a treasure islands there. im just assuming they werent made with a legit cody of the game

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
following. from what i understand you can do all the editing in emunand and resign the save to sysnand. theres always a risk when using these saves but CFW detection is very low. typically they give a "save ban" meaning you just have to delete the save to get back online. or an account ban...the name explains itself. the system bans come from using homebrew apps and pirates in sysnand

but also im at the same step you are, just been waiting to see if im corrected

"resigning" a save (im from ps4. idk what yalls term is)

also unsure if saves on tinfoil are safe, but theres a ton a treasure islands there. im just assuming they werent made with a legit cody of the game

What about exporting her/his save with sysnand CFW? Supposing her/his game is a cartridge

MrHoofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about exporting her/his save with sysnand CFW? Supposing her/his game is a cartridge
ive gotten to the point where im just saying F** it. i started over completely, removed tinfoil, and im using home brew in CFW sysnand. (i dont know the other environments. mine has a CFW sysnand - CFW emunand - and stock) airplane mode on as much as possible. seems like 80% of the people i see over the years complaining about being banned are pirates. theres more talk of save and account bans. I started all this on ps4, its very similar and ive been account banned there 100 times.

using homebrew on CFW sysnand seemed easier and equal risk vs modding on emunand and transfering to sysnand. ill update every couple days. still unsure about sharing saves. right now im working on editing my 20min save to open the island and stock it with ??

idk if youre brand new like me...i learned today the CFW sysnand and stock options are the same file system. obv just one has the homebrew stuff. sorry if i wasnt clear above. im modding in CFW sysnand/airplane mode and plan to go online in stock sysnand. have been online for 12hr in stock sysnand still alive

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ive gotten to the point where im just saying F** it. i started over completely, removed tinfoil, and im using home brew in CFW sysnand. (i dont know the other environments. mine has a CFW sysnand - CFW emunand - and stock) airplane mode on as much as possible. seems like 80% of the people i see over the years complaining about being banned are pirates. theres more talk of save and account bans. I started all this on ps4, its very similar and ive been account banned there 100 times.

using homebrew on CFW sysnand seemed easier and equal risk vs modding on emunand and transfering to sysnand. ill update every couple days. still unsure about sharing saves. right now im working on editing my 20min save to open the island and stock it with ??

idk if youre brand new like me...i learned today the CFW sysnand and stock options are the same file system. obv just one has the homebrew stuff. sorry if i wasnt clear above. im modding in CFW sysnand/airplane mode and plan to go online in stock sysnand. have been online for 12hr in stock sysnand still alive
Don't worry mate, im also a newbie hecker
Today i used for first time the Luna app (meaning i have to use the CFW Sysnand). Maybe in a few days Nintendo f!ck my asshole, I will keep you informed

MrHoofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don't worry mate, im also a newbie hecker
Today i used for first time the Luna app (meaning i have to use the CFW Sysnand). Maybe in a few days Nintendo f!ck my asshole, I will keep you informed
ive completed the whole process. fired up a treasure island offline to test...going online now. wish me luck

MrHoofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What treasure island are u using ?
Liz and miz or something like that? I'm not sure yet, no saves I put thru nhse will let me go online. I keep getting a generic error
Post automatically merged:

What treasure island are u using ?
let me know if you get to this point and have any luck. everythings working beautifully i just cant get connected for the airport gates. error code 2219-3003 every time. google didnt help

Last edited by MrHoofer,
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Liz and miz or something like that? I'm not sure yet, no saves I put thru nhse will let me go online. I keep getting a generic error

let me know if you get to this point and have any luck. everythings working beautifully i just cant get connected for the airport gates. error code 2219-3003 every time. google didnt help
Sorry mate, u may ask here -> https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-horizons-nhse-map-sharing-thread.561879/ . The only thing I know is that u are not the unique person that have that problem.

Bro, are you having enabled incognito mode? That thing that blocks you from Nintendo. If yes, thats the problem

MrHoofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry mate, u may ask here -> https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-horizons-nhse-map-sharing-thread.561879/ . The only thing I know is that u are not the unique person that have that problem.

Bro, are you having enabled incognito mode? That thing that blocks you from Nintendo. If yes, thats the problem
Only on cfw. I'm playing on stock. Eshop still works

if you run into this issue...
https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-go...iplayer-acnh-edited-save.588249/post-10339124

Last edited by MrHoofer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto