Hacking Looking for a orginal SuperCard SD for GBA

bitbite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I already have a EZ-flash IV, but have already would to use a SuperCARD SD as a second card for co-op gameplay.

1st questions, is can the EZ-flash IV and SuperCARD SD be used in games that support gamelink

2nd is, i know there were alot of clones of the orginal Supercard, is there anyway to find a orginal or are there no real difference between the clone? I've seen some have a yellow batter and some a blue, any other differences?

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) I believe that you should be able to use game link with the games. But I think most are latency sensitive.

2) In my opinion there really is no good super card, as to all of them. They have the exact issues. I would suggest try getting another EZ Flash if you can. And only get one of these as a last resort.

tvoretz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have a EZ-flash IV, but have already would to use a SuperCARD SD as a second card for co-op gameplay.

1st questions, is can the EZ-flash IV and SuperCARD SD be used in games that support gamelink

2nd is, i know there were alot of clones of the orginal Supercard, is there anyway to find a orginal or are there no real difference between the clone? I've seen some have a yellow batter and some a blue, any other differences?

The EZ-Flash IV has no issues with connecting to other games, real or on flashcarts. I can't speak personally for the Supercard, but keep in mind that many games experience significant slowdowns on the Supercard series. Anything not turn-based would be unplayable in multiplayer, and I wouldn't exactly trust it to handle turn-based games correctly, either. Like Aqua said, get another EZ-Flash if you can swing it.

bitbite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently have another EZ-flash IV on "order" with eblur, but based on recent communications, I do not believe my back-order will be filled.
As of now, there is nowhere to buy the card.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently have another EZ-flash IV on "order" with eblur, but based on recent communications, I do not believe my back-order will be filled.
As of now, there is nowhere to buy the card.

I understand it's hard to get one now, but I would suggest snooping around Ebay, to find someone selling theirs. Or check out r4i3dsgold, I've contacted him, and he told me he'll send me an e-mail, when he gets a few more in stock.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have an original and a not original one and i haven't seen a difference... i'm pretty sure you won't find any original one though

Well if you do, it'll probably way more expensive than the clone EZ Flash. Either way, both work so just get any that you can get.

bitbite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a difficult time finding my first 1st EZ-flash IV, finding a second one is almost impossible now.

Who would be the best vender to get a Supercard SD from?

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a difficult time finding my first 1st EZ-flash IV, finding a second one is almost impossible now.

Who would be the best vender to get a Supercard SD from?

Look around, it'll be really easy to find a Supercard. But be warned, mostly all the games will not work as buttery smooth, as you would like. It would be laggy for most games. I'm guessing a SuperCard will be around ~$25-30. See if you can add another $30, to buy yourself a Revo K101, those are made to play GBA roms. And since it's a hardware clone, you'll be able to play multiplayer together using a GBA link. Which you can find on ebay for about ~$10.

bitbite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What about the M3 Perfect mini SD w/ real time clock?

How do those stack up compared to the EZ-flash IV?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They are a fine flash cart (anything that is not a cut down GBA cart* in the EZFlash, M3 or G6 lines will be great). They are pretty hard to find though so if you found one on ebay or something for a price you are willing to pay I would scoop it up.

Also going back to the "clone EZ Flash" I thought we debunked that one -- there has never been any evidence of cloned EZFlash gear.

*said cut down devices being the EZ4 lite compact and the anything with pro in the name for M3 ( http://www.m3adapter.com/SLOT-2_Accessories.htm ). Also supercard rumble but we already covered supercards elsewhere.

bitbite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so I have a M3 Perfect Mini SD on its way.
just under $60 USD, its still just as cost effective as my first EZ-flash IV
Oh, now i see the Perfect Pro can't run any GBA games larger than 4mb... hmmm....
So thats, no good.

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I have a M3 Perfect Mini SD on its way.
just under $60 USD, its still just as cost effective as my first EZ-flash IV
Oh, now i see the Perfect Pro can't run any GBA games larger than 4mb... hmmm....
So thats, no good.

Did the card you were getting end up being a pro instead of perfect?

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Ended up getting a EZ-Flash IV, it was a Perfect Pro, and not a "perfect".

wat

The 4mb M3 you are talking about is called an M3 Pro. The 32mb one is called an M3 Perfect. I have a perfect, I love it, but it's in shit condition, held together with tape.
I have no clue how I let it get that bad, just happened over time between the case chipping and one of the SD socket pins breaking off.

Either way, it's great, but it's so rare it's annoying to try to bother getting one. Maybe not rare, but more or less no one is selling theirs besides once in a blue moon, and it's hard to catch when they do.

bitbite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They call it the perfect pro.
Its teh 4mb version, so not very good for GBA games.

I loved to get a M3 perfect, but honestly, I've been extremely happy with my EZ-Flash.
No slow downs for co-op gameplay was the priority. But the RTC was more or less than what I was after (for the pokemon series), but it seem far too difficult to track it down, let alone 2.

http://shop.01media.com/info.asp?ProductID=33285

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==