Not open for further replies.

SolidSnail55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a forum about changing your emuNAND's region, I do not understand all about it, but I found out that you need a donor to give there NAND of the region you want to change to, I think you use VOID decrypt thingy to dump your NAND, if you have a European old 3ds please dump your NAND, and upload it on some filesharing site, you cant post download links on here, so message it to me.

Thanks, SolidSnail55

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sure, if that's what I need to change regions

Yes, you need to get your fat16 xorpad(with rxtools), then extract your fat16 partition encrypted, so use padxorer.exe to decrypt your fat16 partition.

If you need a more detailed guide just ask

SolidSnail55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you need to get your fat16 xorpad(with rxtools), then extract your fat16 partition encrypted, so use padxorer.exe to decrypt your fat16 partition.
ok i'll do that

If you need a more detailed guide just ask
I am dumping the fat16 now, what do I do with it when i'm done? also, is there a guide to changing your emuNAND region?

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nah, I just found padxorer in a utilities pack, what do I do with it?

Use this batch (in addition of tail.exe) to extract fat16 from your NAND dump:
Code:
[USER=325063]Echo[/USER] off
if exist "%~dp0%~n1.fat16.bin" goto :error

call :getFilesize "%~dp0%~nx1"
set /a fileSize-=194183168
"tail" -c %fileSize% "%~dp0%~nx1" 1> "%~dp0%~n1.fat16.bin"
echo MsgBox "%~dp0%~n1.fat16.bin SUCESSFULLY CREATED!",4160,"SUCCESS" > %temp%msg123456.vbs
wscript %temp%msg123456.vbs
del %temp%msg1234546.vbs
exit /b

:getFilesize
set filesize=%~z1
exit /b

:error
echo MsgBox "%~dp0%~n1.fat16.bin ALREADY EXISTS!",4112,"ERROR" > %temp%msg654321.vbs
wscript %temp%msg654321.vbs
del %temp%msg654321.vbs
exit /b
Then use this script for decrypt fat16 with your xorpad:
Code:
padxorer.exe NAND.fat16.bin nand.fat16.xorpad
You'll get NAND.fat16.bin.out, upload this

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just be sure either of you guys dont intend to be using the old secure info, it will probably be banned if you both end up trying to connect online at the same time with the same console ID.....plus there is the whole matter of linked NNID's ...basically if you guys swap dont go swapping back to you old secureinfo_A file without the other person agreeing to swap back too

.just make sure you both want the same thing, save one person using the donor file to buy games only to have the other person only wanting a temporary swap to get title updates or demo's or whatever

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
just be sure either of you guys dont intend to be using the old secure info, it will probably be banned if you both end up trying to connect online at the same time with the same console ID.....plus there is the whole matter of linked NNID's ...basically if you guys swap dont go swapping back to you old secureinfo_A file without the other person agreeing to swap back too

.just make sure you both want the same thing, save one person using the donor file to buy games only to have the other person only wanting a temporary swap to get title updates or demo's or whatever

I've firstly formatted my 3ds

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I've firstly formatted my 3ds
choose a catagory
A) i just want to see what it looks like, i don't intend to play online, i just want it for show....maybe to have a SD with every region nand on it, but not going online

B) i want to use the donor info as my primary consoleID for playing online and using eshop etc, i will no longer use my original files, when i trade them they will belong exclusively to the person i swap with

C) i just need the donor info temporarily....like a few hours/days so i can grab some out of region content

D) i have no idea what it is, it just sounds cool....i probably won't even do anything with it.

as long as you both have the same intentions you should be ok

Reactions: GaaraPrime

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
choose a catagory
A) i just want to see what it looks like, i don't intend to play online, i just want it for show....maybe to have a SD with every region nand on it, but not going online

B) i want to use the donor info as my primary consoleID for playing online and using eshop etc, i will no longer use my original files, when i trade them they will belong exclusively to the person i swap with

C) i just need the donor info temporarily....like a few hours/days so i can grab some out of region content

D) i have no idea what it is, it just sounds cool....i probably won't even do anything with it.

as long as you both have the same intentions you should be ok

A I'll never go online also with sysnand

SpongeFreak52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps someone can fill me in on the progress made with things, but is a FAT16 swap possible on the N3DS at this point in time? I know the FAT16 tool had a N3DS flag to support its NAND size, but it's currently not possible to unxor/xor it, or is it?

Not trying to derail the thread since this will be something I'd be interested in doing with my AUS N3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also