• Views 1,557
  • Replies 13
Z

Zorua

OP
mybrokendslite.png

That's my broken ds lite.
frown.gif

I'm planning to get a case replacement to fix it.
Can any of you advise me a good website which delivers ds lite cases to India?

cybrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario92 said:
http://s.dealextreme.com/search/lite+housing
Choose the one that looks most awesome and doesn't have bad reviews and order that and compatible screwdriver.

Watch out that cable in left shoulder. If it brakes you may have to order screen, too.
That's nothing. Be VERY careful with the connector that hooks the bottom touchscreen's touch sensor to the DS Lite's board. Believe me, it's the easiest thing in the world to break it, and once you do you need a whole new DS Lite.

Z

Zorua

OP
ShadowSoldier said:
Dude, you gotta wait for more than half an hour before you can bump.

My first and second posts came between 9:22PM and 9:52PM respectively. At least that's what it says at the top of my posts.

chicken11

Trophies
XP
Country
contact the ds doctor,google him,they are from wales,i used them a few years ago, my lad had broke the hinge on his ds lite,a friend told me about ds doctor,i phoned them and arranged with them,in all it took about a week,you send them your broke ds and it comes back working in any colour you want and also get a warranty,roughly 40 odd quid but well worth it

Z

Zorua

OP
chicken11 said:
contact the ds doctor,google him,they are from wales,i used them a few years ago, my lad had broke the hinge on his ds lite,a friend told me about ds doctor,i phoned them and arranged with them,in all it took about a week,you send them your broke ds and it comes back working in any colour you want and also get a warranty,roughly 40 odd quid but well worth it

I live in India. I'll have to ship it all the way to UK and that's gonna cost roughly as much as my ds.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Zorua said:
Vigilante said:
Its amazing how the DS still works
It doesn't.
frown.gif

Nothing comes on the screen.
It doesn't power on.
I had this when I broke my upper screen. There's some kind of backup that if it can't connect to upper screen correctly it shuts down in under second (Fixed by buying new upper screen). If green light turns on for second when you try to turn on your lite it probadly needs new upper screen. If not then there's might be some bigger problem...
BTW sorry my english.

Dealextreme luckily sells those screens, too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...