1. slaphappygamer

OP slaphappygamer GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I’ve got an iPhone and have had an iPhone since the 3G version. Now I’ve got an iPhone 6 plus. I like the security of the iPhone. I have an android tablet so I guess switching wouldn’t be a big change for me. I just really need a nice camera and maybe a microsd slot. It’s also got to be att because of my job. I’m totally open other than that.

2. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

United States
    I like my s10+, id recommend it (or even the regular s10, theres not too much difference in size). I will add though, that I hate apple and how it is not at all open, so I am bias. Now samsungs been a little weird too the last few generations, very hard/impossible to root, and if you do root and install a custom rom, you lose samsung features such as samsung pay.

Last edited by Ericthegreat, Mar 14, 2019
    slaphappygamer likes this.
  3. slaphappygamer

OP slaphappygamer GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Nice! Seems like a good battery size and wireless charging. The 5g compatibility is a great add on. Do you play 8 ball pool on that? I’m so hooked on that game right now.

4. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

United States
    No I dont, be sure to read my edit to the comment above, also the 5g variant is temporarily verizon only, and it will cost more.

slaphappygamer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - suggestions, Looking, getting