BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
All Games, ISOs, ROMs, WiiWares, WADs, IOSs, are NOT ALLOWED on this forum
all what considered to be CopyRights Materials Discussions will get your topic LOCKED and doing it so often might get you BANNED so PLEASE keep our forum clean and enjoy a great community full of actions and creativity , LONG LIVE OUR FORUM
wink.gif
thanks

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ChaosBoi said:
Yeah, but piracy and providing materials for it are two different things
smile.gif
that is correct , and all new members have to get this point before getting all kinds of new topics about ( I cann't find this or I'm looking for that ) , so hopefully no more of these topics on board
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
hamtotem said:
wait a minute, you make the topic misleading intentionally so n00bs would see this thread. genius!
that is exactly the idea my friend , come to me first and less headache later
wink.gif

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, yea, this is a nice idea.
Mods should sticky it, or just put a regular link on the front page about how all the games are here, then a small rant about how they are not allowed.

Nice idea, man

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
science said:
Eh, this topic isn't a great idea.
why ?!!!
You realize there were thousands before you that have done this exact same thing and either gotten ridiculed or have gotten their topic locked right? And its quite clear if they read the rules that there shouldn't be any type of warez on the forums.

kallstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with everyone who thinks this should be stickied. The noobs will NEVER stop making these topics unless something like this hits them right in the face before they post. Its the only way, and even with this, i bet there will still be a few.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Raiyu245 said:
BIG MOE said:
science said:
Eh, this topic isn't a great idea.
why ?!!!

You realize there were thousands before you that have done this exact same thing and either gotten ridiculed or have gotten their topic locked right? And its quite clear if they read the rules that there shouldn't be any type of warez on the forums.
I have never seen this idea in the front page of the board before other wise I would have not made it buddy , and can you tell me how often new members read the rules ???!!! on the other hand how many of them will click on this topic looking for the goodies and instead they are going to realize that this is the rules of the forum simple and clean .

All Games, ISOs, ROMs, WiiWares, WADs, IOSs, are NOT ALLOWED on this forum
all what considered to be CopyRights Materials Discussions will get your topic LOCKED and doing it so often might get you BANNED so PLEASE keep our forum clean and enjoy a great community full of actions and creativity , LONG LIVE OUR FORUM
wink.gif
thanks

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already known this but I still have yet to understand what a site that was started and grown on the distribution of software illegally is doing, combating it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: