Slaphappygamer's Scrabble Room
Face it, Scrabble is really cool. Making as many words as you can in just one turn. I've made 5 words at once.......once! Scored one hundred-fourty-something points! My favorite is when you place a tile, like a W, on a Triple Letter space and also get a Double Word spot. Now that 4 point W is worth 24 points! I've been playing for a while and have learned lots of nice words to play. I use Words with Friends 2 on my phone for my Scrabble fix. If you like Scrabble as much as I do, join me!

My only request is PLEASE DON'T CHEAT, you wreck the game.

If you have Words with Friends 2, add Slaphappygamer.

What are your favorite moves?
Slaphappygamer's Scrabble Room
Slaphappygamer's Scrabble Room

Longest words you have made

  • Thread starter Thread starter SAIYAN48
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 16
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Likes Likes 1
Recoilers is one I remember best. It started as coil, then coiler, then recoiler, and finally recoilers. It was pretty funny how it played out. Just when we though that base word was totally milked, they added the S. Funny shit.
 
Words with Friends 2 keeps records of your best moves. “Remodified” is the longest word I’ve played. “Rezoned” is my highest scoring move (149 points).
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
slaphappygamer
Members:
5
Threads:
5
Messages:
7

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted