Long Overdue introduction

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there,
I joined GBAtemp almost 2 years ago (2 years and 2 days before the 3DS launches in the UK)
During that time I lurked a lot and recently (September 2010) started posting regularly

Info on me:
I am aged 13 and I like in the UK. I'm not the most social person ever, in fact I'm pretty misanthropic.
I'm a rookie coder, and have done C++ (DS+PC) and cocoa touch/objective-C work (iOS) as well as a little Java (Designed to work in linux) and Java derivative (Android), but a short attention span and lack of structure hider my development.
Wish school did coding classes before Y10.
I love Minecraft.
I like cake
My life suucks ATM
I'm hetrosexual.
I'm religious, but realize the amount of blatant lies that form religious doctrines
Things like bus adverts with wrong punctuation and incorrect use of grammar and capitals annoy me.
People have flawed argument's annoy me.
People that use the Big bang as part of evolution and make it seem uncompatable with creation annoy me.
Creationist's on youtube annoy me ( at least the ones with the suckish argument's.)
Evolutionists that accuse creationist's of blindly believing when the don't have an idea why the believe in evolution
(Can you tell there was a huge creation vs evolution argument going on in another forum I visit?)
A lot more stuff annoys me, but there the things on my mind ATM.

Meh, that's it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey
happy.gif

Welcome to the Temp!
yay.gif

OMG do you know the Rules? Did you know if you don't break them, you won't be broken by The Angry Bear Cavalry?
Enjoy your stay!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.