Long Overdue introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ThePowerOutage, Feb 6, 2011.

Feb 6, 2011
  1. ThePowerOutage
    OP

Member ThePowerOutage The Lord of the Flyes

United Kingdom
    Hey there,
    I joined GBAtemp almost 2 years ago (2 years and 2 days before the 3DS launches in the UK)
    During that time I lurked a lot and recently (September 2010) started posting regularly

Info on me:
    I am aged 13 and I like in the UK. I'm not the most social person ever, in fact I'm pretty misanthropic.
    I'm a rookie coder, and have done C++ (DS+PC) and cocoa touch/objective-C work (iOS) as well as a little Java (Designed to work in linux) and Java derivative (Android), but a short attention span and lack of structure hider my development.
    Wish school did coding classes before Y10.
    I love Minecraft.
    I like cake
    My life suucks ATM
    I'm hetrosexual.
    I'm religious, but realize the amount of blatant lies that form religious doctrines
    Things like bus adverts with wrong punctuation and incorrect use of grammar and capitals annoy me.
    People have flawed argument's annoy me.
    People that use the Big bang as part of evolution and make it seem uncompatable with creation annoy me.
    Creationist's on youtube annoy me ( at least the ones with the suckish argument's.)
    Evolutionists that accuse creationist's of blindly believing when the don't have an idea why the believe in evolution
    (Can you tell there was a huge creation vs evolution argument going on in another forum I visit?)
    A lot more stuff annoys me, but there the things on my mind ATM.

Meh, that's it.

2. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Hey [​IMG]
    Welcome to the Temp! [​IMG]
    OMG do you know the Rules? Did you know if you don't break them, you won't be broken by The Angry Bear Cavalry?
    Enjoy your stay! [​IMG]

3. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Hi, btyre. [​IMG]

I made my introduction after one year; as you can see you actually joined not long after I did. [​IMG]