Hardware Local WiiKey Installer

5uck3rpunch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I tried installing/soldering the WiiKey on 2 Wiis. Tried the quick solder & wire method & did not have any luck w/ the SMALL pads on the board. I found a guy in Florida that offers to install WiiKeys but I really wanted someone local. Any takers in the North Dallas, Texas area?

Also, any ideas of a walk in type store that would have soldering services other than Best Buy & stores of the like? TV repair places seem to be scarce in my area.

PM me or just reply if you are close & can do this.

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do a search on craigslist.org for local help. I'm not too far from seattle, so there is at least three I've seen and that was like two weeks ago. Search for xbox mod if nothing comes up for wii

good luck!

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can call me I'll send you my # as I might be away from the pc for a while.

Edit: haha thought I was replying to a PM......

5uck3rpunch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tomobobo did my Wii w/ a WiiKey. What a GREAT job!!! He also did Presto's. I just tested it & YOU ROCK MAN!!! I will pass the word on around here! Thanx again to you & Presto!!!!!

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey i might rely on this one day once good games surface
smile.gif

P.S how much does this cost exactly?

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
use craigslist.
I found someone off that website to install my wiikey and its working perfectly.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone near scranton / wilkes barre / kingston / berwick PA?
I need a wiikey and an installation done. Or I can order the wiikey and you can install it.

Let me know. Thanks.

removes stains

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Tomobobo would you be willing to do another install. I live in the Arlington area. If so PM me.

I already have a wiikey, well actually its a wii key clone and my Wii is a launch system. I tried installing it once but i failed big time. I thought i bricked it, but i desoldered everything and its fine now. The only problem is i stripped 1 of the case screws. so u can't take the shell off completely but u can still move it out of the way. In other words it doesn't effect getting the mother board, just slows u down about 30 secs.

If you think i should order a new WiiKey let me know. Well i guess thats if you accept to help me.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)