Hacking Loading Backup Games from the system menu

Bobby Brown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a question, is there any way to load backups of my wii games from my harddrive directly from the system menu (like a channel)? or do i have to use a backup loader (like usb loader or wiiflow)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to to use a backup loader. However, you can install a forwarder channel onto your Wii menu that takes you directly to the backup loader, instead of having to load the Homebrew Channel each time.

Bobby Brown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If i do use a backup loader, which one is best. i need it to support gamecube backups through either dios mios, devolution, or nintendont

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use either Cfg USB loader (thats the one i use), USB loader GX or WiiFlow. GX is the one thats closest to a system menu lookalike, I have not had much success myself with wiiflow but i know some people swear by it. For me its alwatys been CFG USB Loader, its got plenty of options, relatively easy to set up and Yes it does support Gamecube Games thru Dios Mios, Devolution or Nintendont (Thats the one i use again). If you have any trouble setting up CFG then i am happy to help you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night