Loading Backup Games from the system menu

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Bobby Brown, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Bobby Brown
    OP

Bobby Brown Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2015
    Canada
    Just a question, is there any way to load backups of my wii games from my harddrive directly from the system menu (like a channel)? or do i have to use a backup loader (like usb loader or wiiflow)

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    You need to to use a backup loader. However, you can install a forwarder channel onto your Wii menu that takes you directly to the backup loader, instead of having to load the Homebrew Channel each time.

3. petspeed

petspeed GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 13, 2009
  4. Bobby Brown
    OP

Bobby Brown Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2015
    Canada
    If i do use a backup loader, which one is best. i need it to support gamecube backups through either dios mios, devolution, or nintendont

5. nikeymikey

nikeymikey This is now a Spiderman thread.........

Nov 19, 2008
    Use either Cfg USB loader (thats the one i use), USB loader GX or WiiFlow. GX is the one thats closest to a system menu lookalike, I have not had much success myself with wiiflow but i know some people swear by it. For me its alwatys been CFG USB Loader, its got plenty of options, relatively easy to set up and Yes it does support Gamecube Games thru Dios Mios, Devolution or Nintendont (Thats the one i use again). If you have any trouble setting up CFG then i am happy to help you

6. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States