Hacking Loadiine self-hosted on ezShare Wifi micro-SD card adapter

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@EclipseSin
I am using your files with ezShare with no problem as long there are in root and not in any subfolder like www.
I just modified the index.html for the only 2 options I need. Loadiine kernel and Loadiine. Simple and plain, but I can confirm your files are working with ezShare.
Cool, thanks. :)

pronomatser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Toshiba FlashAir is coming in the mail.
I believe you just put the SD into your computer, and use the setup program from their website: http://www.toshiba-memory.com/cms/e...cards/FlashAir/flashair-wireless-sd-card.html

You'll setup the SSID and password for the wireless function of the card. Then you can put it in your Wii U, and have the Wii U connect to the SD card like a wifi access point. The SD card will be the host of it's very own web server, where you can boot up the exploits.
I can connect to the Flashair card via the wii internet settings and it wont connect to internet, so thats good. But i dont know how to acces it from the wii browser. I tried to find its ip adress, but im stuck.
I also can connect to the card with my phone and then i get acces to a picture thats on it. Hope u can help me out. Also received my big sd card, so i have everything i need, but i cannot play and never played before on the wii u.. funny aint it :D

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can connect to the Flashair card via the wii internet settings and it wont connect to internet, so thats good. But i dont know how to acces it from the wii browser. I tried to find its ip adress, but im stuck.
I also can connect to the card with my phone and then i get acces to a picture thats on it. Hope u can help me out. Also received my big sd card, so i have everything i need, but i cannot play and never played before on the wii u.. funny aint it :D
Sorry man, I never tried it myself. I just heard from one other user that it works. There's a specific IP that your Wii U should type into the browser to access your SD card I believe. Or you can probably type in "localhost" into the browser's URL bar.
Someone can clarify on this.

Mine is still arriving. Such crappy shipment when it comes to the EZ flasher and Toshiba Flash Air cards.

pronomatser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Your card is too slow mine is too fast ;)

edit: LOL, it works now. I can see the flashair dir on my wii u browser. I just typed: flashair/ (earlier this didnt work)
I can browse to the files, so its working. Unfortunatly i dont know the basics, because i never run it before. But im happy i got this far. Its too late and im tired of it.

Last edited by pronomatser,

pronomatser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@EclipseSin
I am using your files with ezShare with no problem as long there are in root and not in any subfolder like www.
I just modified the index.html for the only 2 options I need. Loadiine kernel and Loadiine. Simple and plain, but I can confirm your files are working with ezShare.

I managed to setup everthing, but all i get is the half-loaded URL bar with a freeze.

Want to place the files in the root too, can u tell me how to modify the index.html for 2 options like u did?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I managed to setup everthing, but all i get is the half-loaded URL bar with a freeze.

Want to place the files in the root too, can u tell me how to modify the index.html for 2 options like u did?
If you get a freeze, it's already loading the files, so theirs no need to move them.

You need to do the tricks like in the definitive guide to get it to "not freeze" when you run them. Should freeze up for like 3-10 seconds (maybe a little longer) then continue.

Reactions: pronomatser
D

Deleted-355425

i still cant get this working, can someone upload the files and layouts for the ezshare card please?

pronomatser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you get a freeze, it's already loading the files, so theirs no need to move them.

You need to do the tricks like in the definitive guide to get it to "not freeze" when you run them. Should freeze up for like 3-10 seconds (maybe a little longer) then continue.

Did the tricks already, busy for 2 days now. It doest the exact same thing every time, freeze with half-loaded URL bar. I have to turn off wii by pressing power button 4 seconds.
Im starting to think there is something wrong with my setup and method. Im using Dimok loadliine and DefinitivePackage-20151119
Would like to use your files instead, would u be so kind to give a download link? And point out what file to run first. I see 3 different kernel exploints on your website, why is that? Dont see a loadliine kernel in the above packages or am i missing something?

Last edited by pronomatser,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i still cant get this working, can someone upload the files and layouts for the ezshare card please?
If you have the card set up to serve files, it should be as easy as using any of the packages and typing in the url directly. I don't have one, but that's how it seems to work judging by the OP and the videos ive watched for ezshare and the toshiba cards (not videos for wii u tho)

So if you put my indexes on root, it should be accessible at ezshare.card/index.html as far as i understand. Hope you get it working though.

Did the tricks already, busy for 2 days now. It doest the exact same thing every time, freeze with half-loaded URL bar. I have to turn off wii by pressing power button 4 seconds.
Im starting to think there is something wrong with my setup and method. Im using Dimok loadliine and DefinitivePackage-20151119
Would like to use your files instead, would u be so kind to give a download link? And point out what file to run first. I see 3 different kernel exploints on your website, why is that? Dont see a loadliine kernel in the above packages or am i missing something?

Good luck.

Loadiine Kernel is for loadiine, Kernel is for doing other stuff like wup installer. Multi-Kernel is both, but only for 532. Loadiine Kernel supports 4.1.0 and 5.0.0.

Loadiine Kernel then Loadiine (any version) if ur on 5.3.2 if thats what youre doing.

Attachments

• Site.zip
    525.5 KB · Views: 389
Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: pronomatser

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it just sits forever loading.
Does yours have a switch? Try off and on? Some page I found recommends formatting them with default allocation size and stuff, not changing it to say 32k or 64k.

I dont know though, like I said, dont have one. Just trying to give some ideas to maybe help.

D

Deleted-355425

no switch, it finds the index, i press kernal exploit and it just loads infinity, doesn't hang. all in the root of the card.

D

Deleted-355425

nope still not working, i dont think you can use directory's with this card though, all has to be in the root of the sd card.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nope still not working, i dont think you cant use directory's with this card though, all has to be in the root of the sd card.
I'm not going to pretend to know how their card works, but if it's reading the index file from root it should read a folder from root. It's just not logical for it not to.

Not sure what your problem isthough, since others seem to have it working. :(

Reactions: Deleted-355425

burtonheynow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks anyway.

Maybe your microSD card is too slow? All I did was format my microSD to FAT then just drag all the files from the definitive package to the root (index.html will be on the root of the card)

Then point the WiiU browser to http://ezshare.card/index.html

This should bring up the html page on the WiiU and you can select loadiine.

D

Deleted-355425

ive changed SD cards and just moved the definitive stuff onto it and now it runs but sayd 'no ksploit' ugh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    also another thing, why do i always open gbatemp chat at the most unfortunate times
  • light27 @ light27:
    you guys need to stay away from @AncientBoi o.o
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, why is talking about my birthday something bad?
  • light27 @ light27:
    wait what? oh
  • light27 @ light27:
    my bad
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +1
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat