Hacking Loadiine SD Card Installer

xgustavoacex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Download minutes ago and got this error

Error: Could not find or load main class com.bullywiihacks.loadiine.sdcard.installer.gui.WiiUGamesInstallerClient

I had the previous version working here, but for some reason I deleted it =[

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Stupid question, is it possible to download a whole folder from github?

I know how to do it on linux but I have no idea how to do it on windows, using a browser.

Marco47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! I just wanted to say thank you first, this is a very good tool! But, as you know, hacking is now open to n00bs like me and I have a question. I wouldn't bother you if I had found the answer somewhere else, but I haven't yet :(

I have an issue with the program. I have a 32GB SDHC card and can load Loadiine on my Wii U just fine. Using this tool, I was able to install Mario Party 10 on my card and it works perfectly! But now, I've installed Star Fox Zero, Yoshi's Woolly World and Super Mario Maker using this and none of them launch on Loadiine. An icon for the game doesn't even show up :(

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance!

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi! I just wanted to say thank you first, this is a very good tool! But, as you know, hacking is now open to n00bs like me and I have a question. I wouldn't bother you if I had found the answer somewhere else, but I haven't yet :(

I have an issue with the program. I have a 32GB SDHC card and can load Loadiine on my Wii U just fine. Using this tool, I was able to install Mario Party 10 on my card and it works perfectly! But now, I've installed Star Fox Zero, Yoshi's Woolly World and Super Mario Maker using this and none of them launch on Loadiine. An icon for the game doesn't even show up :(

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance!
Probably bad game dumps so try other ones

Reactions: Marco47

nevets_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi. Excellent tool. It worked me for the first game. Thanks, but now i got a problem. It doesn't load the game anymore. I though it could be that the tool is slow, but after 8 hours in 3%, 16% or 24%, it is wierd. Please BullyWiiPlaza, if you could help me i would appreciate it.

sixty_oz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a link to this app that doesn't give me the chrome dangerous website page?

-edit

NM was a redirect from an ad to the danger site, program seems to be working ok.

Last edited by sixty_oz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.