OP
Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
Late last night we received an email via our site contact form including a link to a SendSpace.com account containing a password protected zip file. The password we were provided was "gottacatchemall" and the zip file was named "pokemon_live_action_screener.zip".

At this point we assumed I was about to download a Trojan virus, or something ridiculously awesome. Fortunately it wasn't a Trojan. We'll let you decide what you make of it.

The email we recieved read: [NOTE - We published the senders email because it doesn't seem to work and we assume it's fake or closed]

Quote:
Subject: [News Tip] Pokemon Live Action Movie Trailer Cam
Date: September 14, 2010 1:59:19 AM PDT (CA)

Professor Oak sent a message using the contact form at http://www.shogungamer.com/contact.

I've been lurking this site for a while and I wanted to see if you were interested in posting this video I captured tonight. Today after work my friend and I were invited to view a "secret movie trailer screening." We were not told what it would be, but when I got there 30 other people and myself were shown a trailer for a Pokemon live action movie. It was super sketchy but I decided to record the last 30 seconds or so of the trailer which was about 3 min long. The clip is in a zip file and the password is "gottacatchemall." I can't give you much more detail then this. I wasn't supposed to film this, but holy shit it was awesome. I'll be in touch with you guys when I can talk more about it.

[SendSpace.com URL Removed]

~Professor Oak

We attempted to contact the user, but the email provided was obviously fake. Our emails just bounce back and Google searches turned up nothing.

From what we can see, this trailer is pretty well done. I'm sure hard core Poke-nuts will get their panties in a knot over a live adaption. But, I never liked the cartoon. I might go check this out. Let us know what you think.

We have no idea who is behind it, if it's studio funded or just a pitch like the recent Mortal Kombat reboot. There's not really much else we can say, simply because we don't know yet. We'll keep you posted if we are contacted again.

So with that being said, here's a world exclusive look at a mysterious Pokemon live action movie trailer.

Source: http://www.shogungamer.com/news/live-actio...gamer-exclusive

Honestly speaking, the trailer itself actually looks like production quality, so this could actually be real. Do not want though. It's going to be the next Dragonball Evolution. :/

I wish they'd just leave these things to the people who made them. :/

What is Hollywood going to [censored] next?!

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cool, can't wait.

I wonder how this will go wrong. Will see it in theatres opening day anyway.
wink.gif

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holy crap, guys with assault rifles? People threatening suicide? Pokemon attacking people?

This is going to be amazing.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
lol
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

We have seen stuff over the years over here. But if you believe this you have never played/watched pokemon.
They would make way more money with a new awesome graphics / awesome storyline action pokemon game than a stupid movie.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So many times me and my brother made jokes about Pokemon having guns and mature theme in them... Now to see that their's a trailer that includes all of the above, great!

I know it's obviously fake
rofl.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would watch it just to say how bad it is and rant about how it destroyed my childhood show. Just like Dragonball Evolution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1