OP
Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal

QUOTE said:
Last week we posted leaked footage of a supposed live live action, dark, gritty Pokemon movie. After a week of sleuthing, we finally managed to get the full story of the project. We are able to confirm there is not a Hollywood budgeted production of Pokemon happening.

Under the circumstances in which we received the footage, it was unlikely that there was actually a movie coming to a theater near you; however, the time, money and manpower needed to create a trailer of that quality left many people certain this movie was legit. Especially when you consider the utterly appalling, disgraceful and insulting anime live action films that have been released in North America.

The comments received on our YouTube post were really the best part of this story. For the past week the internet has essentially been divided into two very distinct camps since the leak. Do want, and burn it with fire.

To help provide some background to this madness, we managed to track down the creators and sit down with them to answer some questions based on the various comments, articles and speculations running around online. We are also very happy to present a world exclusive look at the HD full length trailer.

Hate it or love it, this team of people put together an amazing fan-fiction trailer. After watching the full trailer and reading the responses to our questions below, it's going to be pretty hard for even the most diehard Poke-Purist to hate on them. The project is extremely well done and given the new confirmed origin and details, it really shows you fan fiction has taken huge strides since the days of silly handy-cam movies that look like Bob Sagat should be narrating them.

HD Pokemon Live Action Trailer:

Synopsis: Celadon City hasn't been the same since the Gyms closed down. Pokémon fighting has gone underground, and the sport has gotten a taste for blood. Ash, Misty, and Brock have been forced deep into the city's seedy underbelly to keep training, but the Pokémon aren't the only ones in danger. Now, Ash must choose to either become a master in the grim world of illegal pokémon fighting, or make a desperate stand to free them all from the criminal grip of Rocket Industries.

Source: http://shogungamer.com/news/live-action-po...ew-its-creators

Well. I'm not sure what to say...

Well it's just a trailer, not a full fledged movie, so there you have it. No need for all the spasming, just enjoy this little piece of creativity.

Ayup.

Oh, and as you could see from the topic I posted earlier in this section about 3 pages back, the separation of fans into 'Do want, and burn it with fire' groups was certainly true, lol.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's not enough cute in this movie ;-; Pikachu looks....creepy o.o I would rather have something like.....CJ7.. though this looks...interesting...

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Pikachu looks so weird/creepy.. But I might watch this just for fun when it comes out
biggrin.gif

It also seems kinda serious.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, I like the plot. It has a realistic vibe to the whole setting. You wonder what PKMN will look like in real life well there's your proof! Not cute, eh?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
monkat said:
smileipb2.png

Yeah, that just happens when it gets cold...don't worry about it
Bad joke put in spoiler.
Bad joke, also in spoiler.
But... wouldn't harden fix that issue?
tpi.gif
Yeah, but I guess this Onix forgot it
frown.gif

ED takes another victim...

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol. This is just a fan movie. (that's a compliment) They made it look real polished, except for the Pokemon which are freaky as shite

I call Fake on this one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: hi guys, i installed some games using the WUP installer and in the settings the drive shows the...