lite on 360 help please

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by baggieman, Nov 29, 2010.

1. baggieman
    OP

baggieman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2009
    hi all,i have a 360 with lite on dvd drive,it is flashed but not with the latest lt+ firmware,so im gona give it a go myself in a couple of days,is it fairly straight forward? ive been told so but nt 100% sure lol,i have the latest i extreme f/w,i have sata pci card & cable,i also have jungleflasher,my 360 ia dated 2008/05/22 as ive been told that this matters! as i said its already been flashed so ive read up hear & there that it makes it easier if already flashed,anyways any help of you knolegable folk would be really helpfull-thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Livin in a box

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    If you have your keys then it's easy, you should only need to plug in via SATA to flash it.

3. baggieman
    OP

Newcomer
    May 22, 2009
    thought so,i did not flash it myself last time someone did it for me,was not sure if need a probe & a connecting kit of some description,but i believe thats only for the 1st time flash
    looks like im gd to go then,thanks Livin in a box,anyone else confirm for sure?

4. dilav

dilav GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 22, 2006
    United States
    If the person that flashed it never gave you the files or the key then you are going to need a probe or mra hack if the 74850C lite-on. if 93450C or late 83850C(v2) you will also need to do the mra hack.. you need to solder and cut traces to do the mra hack. Or may have to buy a load of equipment.

Edit: 8XXX series does not need anything extra besides a sata port in your computer. You may want to to see what your drive is.
    What Crass posted should work for 74850; just use the xbox to power it. I'm not too familiar with the tools that are available as I always go the homemade route.

5. baggieman
    OP

Newcomer
    May 22, 2009
    ohh right,damn looks like im screwed then,as i aint got keys,ive gt the guys number so i think ill just let him do it,just for the
    sake of £30 sounds to much hassle,thanks anyways wtfisausername

6. Crass

Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

Nov 3, 2006
    United States
    Oregon
    USB Xtractor pro is only like 20 bucks. No soldering required. Just probe n flash.