Gaming lite on 360 help please

baggieman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all,i have a 360 with lite on dvd drive,it is flashed but not with the latest lt+ firmware,so im gona give it a go myself in a couple of days,is it fairly straight forward? ive been told so but nt 100% sure lol,i have the latest i extreme f/w,i have sata pci card & cable,i also have jungleflasher,my 360 ia dated 2008/05/22 as ive been told that this matters! as i said its already been flashed so ive read up hear & there that it makes it easier if already flashed,anyways any help of you knolegable folk would be really helpfull-thanks in advance
yay.gif

baggieman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thought so,i did not flash it myself last time someone did it for me,was not sure if need a probe & a connecting kit of some description,but i believe thats only for the 1st time flash
looks like im gd to go then,thanks Livin in a box,anyone else confirm for sure?

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the person that flashed it never gave you the files or the key then you are going to need a probe or mra hack if the 74850C lite-on. if 93450C or late 83850C(v2) you will also need to do the mra hack.. you need to solder and cut traces to do the mra hack. Or may have to buy a load of equipment.

Edit: 8XXX series does not need anything extra besides a sata port in your computer. You may want to to see what your drive is.
What Crass posted should work for 74850; just use the xbox to power it. I'm not too familiar with the tools that are available as I always go the homemade route.

baggieman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ohh right,damn looks like im screwed then,as i aint got keys,ive gt the guys number so i think ill just let him do it,just for the
sake of £30 sounds to much hassle,thanks anyways wtfisausername

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: