List of Wii Games with updates

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by A Divine Unicorn, Dec 30, 2008.

1. A Divine Unicorn
    OP

A Divine Unicorn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2007
    United States
    hey there. just bricked my wii moments ago and was wondering which wii games include updates. haven't updated since SSBB. i have a wiikey, but was trying to install wad managers. made my own GBA emu wad, but i obviously failed and bricked my wii. now i need to take apart a GC controller and get a game with an update on it.

can't find a compiled list of all the wii games with updates (at least after brawl) and don't want to make my chip useless, but if there's no other option i want at the VERY least to unbrick my wii, and i'll be willing to just use the Homebrew channel once i get a game to update my system.

thank you all in advance.

2. innercy

innercy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 22, 2006
  3. A Divine Unicorn
    OP

A Divine Unicorn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2007
    United States
    yeah i just got an autobooting wad manager disc. gotta crack open a gc controller soon..

i was just trying to kill 2 birds with one stone as i'm sure people would want to see a list of all the Wii games that contain updates... ya know?

4. innercy

innercy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 22, 2006
    ^i also wanna know. i heard quantum of solace include an update. not sure about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice