List of USA based Gateway Cart Sellers and return policy

vze2hhvj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've complied this list with the most up to date return policies. I've heard nightmare stories on companies that refuse to even exchange given an issues arises.

3DSGamerWorld.com
You may apply for a refund by mail [email protected] according to the instructions stated below. Apply for a refund within 24 hours after the goods are received if the items are in the following condition.

DsFlashcart.com
All of the items we sell will come with a 1 Month warranty (From the date when you receive the item)

Modchipcentral.com
We will exchange it within a 30 day timeframe from when you receive your order

ModchipsDirect.com <<Avoid
No Returns, Will Recommend to sell the item to someone as a return policy.

ModchipWarehouse.com
If you decide you don't want the item after you have already received it, please contact us and send the item back. We will send you the refund, but not the full amount, and minus the shipping cost, we hope you understand.

R4depot.com
We will exchange it within a 30 day timeframe from when you receive your order

R4flashcart.com
All of the items we send out will come with one month warranty and exchanges (from the date when you receive the package)

R4iS.com
If you decide you don't want the item after you have already received it, please contact us and send the item back. We will send you the refund, but not the full amount, and minus the shipping cost, we hope you understand.

USAr4.com
If the package has been sent out and we can not ask it back, please just contact us when you receive it, and we will send you the return address, you can just send it back, we will still refund it for you, but we may can not do the full refund because we have paid the shipping, and you will also need to pay the return shipping.

TheGamerDepot.com

wcrepairs.com
We can only exchange your item for a product of equal or greater value.

Reactions: Megaben99

ModChipsDirect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

Thanks for started a thread just to spread misinformation

1. Almost ALL of the website you are listed sell from china, they do not ship within the US. I think us (modchipsdirect, and maybe 2 others)
2. We have a 180 day return policy on the gateway if its faulty (thats 6 months!)
3. We cannot exchange goods you ordered if your console is on 9.5 firmware, and your gateway has been opened and used. Our gateway page clearly states this as per our email to you the other day. We don't sell 2nd hand goods, full stop. As soon as you open it and play around with it, we cannot sell it. It either has to stay with you, or if its faulty it goes back to the manufacturer.
4. So out of all the websites you listed about. We have the longest warranty!!!!

I explained this to you via email, but you want to post on gbatemp instead. I told you you could easily sell your gateway using Paypal here on Gbatemp as a tip, but instead you post this thread with inaccurate info.

Fulcaire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can vouch for Modchips direct . I ordered my Gateway from them, It first got lost in the mail and they were quick to send a replacement. Replacement that got to me however the blue card ended up being DOA and did not work. They shipped me a new blue card quick and replied to all my emails. Of course it was bad luck with the USPS screwing my order up (it was ordered around Christmas/new years go figure) but none of it was MCD fault. ModchipsDirect definitely gets an A in my book for customer service and do care for their customers !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk