Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

Xardyan

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello everyone! I received a N3ds XL pearl white for the holidays. Unfortunately it's on 11.0 firmware. Anyone willing to hardmod and downgrade it to 9.2? I'm from Romania, willing to post anywhere in EU, overseas too if needed. Contact me with price and anything that you need to get this going. Thank you :)

@gamesquest1 @milerwan @konsolenumbau.expert @StandardBus

Last edited by Xardyan,

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone! I received a N3ds XL pearl white for the holidays. Unfortunately it's on 11.0 firmware. Anyone willing to hardmod and downgrade it to 9.2? I'm from Romania, willing to post anywhere in EU, overseas too if needed. Contact me with price and anything that you need to get this going. Thank you :)

@gamesquest1 @milerwan @konsolenumbau.expert @StandardBus
No problem mate. We could sort everything out via pm. I'm in town now I'll wright you to night when I'm home. Greetz Seb

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Xardyan

TheBioxion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb
I recently got the new 3ds xl pokemon sun and moon version and I accidentally update it to 11.2.0-35u. I was wondering on how much it would cost to downgrade to 9.2. I was also wondering can you install arm9loaderhax and if so how much would it cost for the downgrade and for you to install the cfw. I am a noob at this modding stuff so any help would be appreciated. When you have the time can you please pm me.

Thanks!

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Hazelnutz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks bud just sent him pm

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone willing to hardmod and install arm9loaderhax on a 3DSXL? (Fire Emblem Fates edition). I'd give it a try myself, but arthritis + soldering probably don't mix too well.

I'm in Australia (Melbourne, specifically) but willing to post overseas if necessary.
Just sent you PM

Hazelnutz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can i get some reassurance and knowledge about @Hazelnutz (can someone tell me about their experience with @Hazelnutz) i live in Sydney and would like to get my new 3DS modded 11.2.0.35-E
@Hazelnutz, performed hardmod on my 3dsxl, highly recommend him if you in sydney, fast and a clean installion

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@DonJav have you had any experience with @Hazelnutz with hardmooding? is he good and trustworthy
sent you PM

COMSUBIN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm looking for a hardmodder to repair a brick from a failed a9lh installation. If anyone is able to or interested PM me to iron out details.

Thanks in Advance

OnJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
can i get some reassurance and knowledge about @Hazelnutz (can someone tell me about their experience with @Hazelnutz) i live in Sydney and would like to get my new 3DS modded 11.2.0.35-E

He was quick and easy to deal with, performed a hardmod and downgrade + cfw installation on my n3ds-xl i was also on 11.2.35, nice clean micro usb port for the hardmod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far