Gaming List of games that needs the arm7-fix.

MagicalLeopleuro

Trophies
XP
Country
Allright guys, please help me, I'm one of those desperate DS-Xtreme owners who *NEEDS* a functional arm7 fix.

The thing is, I searched whole GBAtemp and tried all the various fixes, including DSLazy and DStool. Nothing works - or to be specific, none of the programs even start, except for this one by Rocky 5 which actually looked like working, until I got this message after the first step:
6o5a2hh.jpg

DSLazy gives me this message when I try to run it:
865knxe.jpg

And the rest of them give me only one quick blink of a black window.

Where could be the problem? I'm sure it's not in my computer (pretty new with WinXP). I'm pretty sure it's the arm7-fix that will help me with my latest issues, as I got already used to my DS-X and know how to make it work sort-of-properly.... except for this little problem. I have the .bin file ready AND japanese Simcity for donating AND many donor.nds and swap.nds files to try it out.
It's just that none of the programs work.

:'( please help.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Allright guys, please help me, I'm one of those desperate DS-Xtreme owners who *NEEDS* a functional arm7 fix.

The thing is, I searched whole GBAtemp and tried all the various fixes, including DSLazy and DStool. Nothing works - or to be specific, none of the programs even start, except for this one by Rocky 5 which actually looked like working, until I got this message after the first step:
6o5a2hh.jpg

865knxe.jpg

Where could be the problem? I'm sure it's not in my computer (pretty new with WinXP). I'm pretty sure it's the arm7-fix that will help me with my latest issues, as I got already used to my DS-X and know how to make it work sort-of-properly.... except for this little problem. I have the .bin file ready AND japanese Simcity for donating AND many donor.nds and swap.nds files to try it out.

:'(Â please help.
I wouldn't be so "sure" it's not your computer. Have you installed .NET ? dslazy can't run without it.
wink2.gif

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

6o5a2hh.jpg

865knxe.jpg

:'(  please help.
I wouldn't be so "sure" it's not your computer. Have you installed .NET ? dslazy can't run without it.
wink2.gif

Yeah this would be my guess !

I was one of those "desperate DS-X owners" and had to run the DSLazy arm 7 fix on all my roms from Zelda PH onwards

But it reached the point when Geomatry Wars wouldnt run no matter what !

So I had to abandon the DS-X and go with a better solution ! (The CycloDS Evo + 4GB Kingston SDHC)

You might want to consider doing the same if you :
a) cant get dslazy to work
or
b) want to play some of the newer games out

Good luck !

MagicalLeopleuro

Trophies
XP
Country
Szyslak> oh my... I have no idea what .NET is and what it does *hides under the table*
unsure.gif

coops024> I've already decided I'll get myself a different card, unfortunately I'm always broke at this time of the year XD I will have to wait until February or so, but yes, I'm already deciding between Cyclo DS and R4, they both look delicious~~

Biggest thanks both of you for your tips!! I'mma gonna look for that .NET thingie now

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Szyslak> oh my... I have no idea what .NET is and what it does *hides under the table*
unsure.gif

coops024> I've already decided I'll get myself a different card, unfortunately I'm always broke at this time of the year XD I will have to wait until February or so, but yes, I'm already deciding between Cyclo DS and R4, they both look delicious~~

Biggest thanks both of you for your tips!! I'mma gonna look for that .NET thingie now

You get .NET from the Microsoft site just give it a google !

Both Cyclo DS and R4 are the best ones on the market for me !

only decision between the 2 is the storage space (Cyclo DS takes SDHC cards) vs Price (R4 is cheaper !)

Might sell my DS-X if I can find a buyer !

scibotic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

rollinthunda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the original method, but my computer is too slow to run it properly. It took me 20 minutes to just open the unpack screen. I quit the packer part when it took up to 40 minutes. Is there an alternative method that is quicker? I see a few other Arm Fix's in his thread, but could someone suggest to me which is best to use. Or where I can find pre-patched games.

xblx

Trophies
XP
Country
@scibotic:

Thanks for the linux patching program, I am going to try to make a script for it under nautilus, let it point to a standard donor file and let a single argument for the program be the rom to be patched. This way I can batch convert all the roms to work with the DS-X.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old thread is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD. You shouldn't bother bumping old threads, especially for that reason, contact the person instead, through PM or their site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-