List of games that can be 'spectated'?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lali ho!

I need a little more help here, guys. I need a list of games where the creator of the match can observe other players, kicking them if necessary, while remaining a 'ghost' if you will. Example, in COD MW3 you can simply observe matches rather than participating. What games support this feature or something that would serve a similar purpose that are available on PS3 and/or Xbox 360 that are fairly popular? If you can help me with this I'll be eternally grateful. It's a HUGE part of my job to find this info so literally ANYTHING you can tell me should be useful.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can spectate in Left 4 Dead if I remember correctly (I might be completely wrong on that). Some fighting games (like Street Fighter IV) also have something like this. Otherwise, though, nothing much comes to mind; developers probably don't consider it as a priority feature that has to be implemented.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
boxart_metalgearsolid4_large.jpg

Cus it's a movie innit.

Reactions: 1 person

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I honestly thought just about any head-to-head FPS game on a PC had some sort of spectating mode. I mean...as an administrator, how else are you going to make sure no hacker will be ruining the fun for a good dozen or so players who want a fair game?

UT and UT2004 have it for sure (the latter even allows you to watch through their eyes while they're playing). I'm pretty sure quake 3 has it as well (I remember reading someone first finding out about aimbots because of ridiculous twitch aiming, watched in first person).

Games like starcraft 2 obviously allow spectators, though I don't know if they can actually kick someone.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Team Fortress 2 has spectating mode and it's popular. Although I heard the console versions suck so I don't know if it fits your criteria.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night