Gaming List of Free Shooters

Tragedies

Trophies
XP
Country
Nexon's games are ussualy 'ok'. Like, for Kart Rider, it's exactly like Mario Kart, except not as good.

I'm hoping their new FPS will be good.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played Wolf Team in about 4 months, I just came on today and everyone is also an ego whore!
Having a new account, I instantly got invited to tons of 1on1 battles, obviously just douchebags wanting free kills for their scores.
I just wanted to play and get better, since I'm TERRIBLE at FPS.
Too bad I can't find any good ways to train at them, since I'd like to be okay at them.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PaperPlane said:
I haven't played Wolf Team in about 4 months, I just came on today and everyone is also an ego whore!
Having a new account, I instantly got invited to tons of 1on1 battles, obviously just douchebags wanting free kills for their scores.
Too bad I can't find any good ways to train at them, since I'd like to be okay at them.
There's some accuracy trainers that you can do to help you improve, but I forgot all their names ):

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't know if what I'm about to say is against forum rules, so feel free to punish as you wish, but you can download FEAR from certain sits and since the launch of FEAR, Sierra itself has been passing out free CD-Keys to promote online play. You can use the CD-Key for your downloaded version of FEAR and play online free of charge. I have it installed now, but don't play it. I think you can get the CD-Key at www.joinfear.com. And guys, it's legit, so I don't think I'll be breaking any rules posting that.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PaperPlane said:
Well at least it's better than sucking at ALL games! I can't win in any FPS for my life, same goes for non-FPS games
frown.gif

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
PaperPlane said:
There's some accuracy trainers that you can do to help you improve, but I forgot all their names ):
Yeah, I've been looking into that since I posted that.
Mostly I've just found flash games, people say to do click numbers in order.
But that's just remembering where they are to get fastest time.
I found what's supposed to be an extensive guide too, downloading..

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PaperPlane said:
Mewgia said:
PaperPlane said:
Yeah, I've been looking into that since I posted that.
Mostly I've just found flash games, people say to do click numbers in order.
But that's just remembering where they are to get fastest time.
I found what's supposed to be an extensive guide too, downloading..
The only one I remember the name of was something like Blaze Trainer. It didn't work properly for me (never loaded right) probably because I have Vista 64bit.

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, it's completely unrelated, I was just saying it plays like Battlefield.

@psycoblaster: not really, but I'd prefer FPSes that don't require too much foreign knowledge.

joummoold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prilosec (omeprazole) is used to treat symptoms of GERD and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. Includes Prilosec side effects, interactions and Buy Generic Prilosec Online Without a Prescription Patients who suffer from heartburn are not at increased risk for heart problems as a result of taking Prilosec or Nexium, according to a review released
acomplia to purchase. Free prescriptions. Overnight FedEx delivery. FDA approved drugs. FREE medical consultation. COD and Free Shipping Available. buy acomplia online Acomplia overcomes the frustration of weight problems and you can get the best deals from our online pharmacies. Youll get the same products your local
Definition of Synthroid from Merriam-Websters Medical Dictionary with examples and pronunciations. low cost synthroid Synthroid is a replacement for a hormone that is normally produced by your Store Synthroid between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a
Site collection about prevacid lansoprazole! Blog about prevacid lansoprazole! Best prevacid side effects lansoprazole information here! prevacid 30mg 60 pills us pharmacies Prevacid - Lansoprazole decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Prozac side effects, dosage, and drug interactions. All accurate, up-to-date information is written for the consumer by healthcare professionals. generic prozac no prescription Yoga article: Yoga and meditation offer some of the same benefits as antidepressants—without the side effects.

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
Prilosec (omeprazole) is used to treat symptoms of GERD and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. Includes Prilosec side effects, interactions and Buy Generic Prilosec Online Without a Prescription Patients who suffer from heartburn are not at increased risk for heart problems as a result of taking Prilosec or Nexium, according to a review released
acomplia to purchase. Free prescriptions. Overnight FedEx delivery. FDA approved drugs. FREE medical consultation. COD and Free Shipping Available. buy acomplia online Acomplia overcomes the frustration of weight problems and you can get the best deals from our online pharmacies. Youll get the same products your local
Definition of Synthroid from Merriam-Websters Medical Dictionary with examples and pronunciations. low cost synthroid Synthroid is a replacement for a hormone that is normally produced by your Store Synthroid between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a
Site collection about prevacid lansoprazole! Blog about prevacid lansoprazole! Best prevacid side effects lansoprazole information here! prevacid 30mg 60 pills us pharmacies Prevacid - Lansoprazole decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Prozac side effects, dosage, and drug interactions. All accurate, up-to-date information is written for the consumer by healthcare professionals. generic prozac no prescription Yoga article: Yoga and meditation offer some of the same benefits as antidepressants—without the side effects.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7