Hacking List of Backup Gamma Loader Wads?

K.Wall.24

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok. I have just hacked my wii, and I can play backups, but I want to know what the best Gamma Loader wad is.....I've tried Legend of Gamma, but I dont like the banner - it doesnt suit the wii style. I've tried the DJTaz Gamma wad, but its to bland. I've tried the one that says "Backup Loader" and has the two disks on the banner, but I can't save my preferences (force NTSC, etc.). So, what wads are out there?

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QKid said:
Ok. I have just hacked my wii, and I can play backups, but I want to know what the best Gamma Loader wad is.....I've tried Legend of Gamma, but I dont like the banner - it doesnt suit the wii style. I've tried the DJTaz Gamma wad, but its to bland. I've tried the one that says "Backup Loader" and has the two disks on the banner, but I can't save my preferences (force NTSC, etc.). So, what wads are out there?

Actually, even though the DjTaz Gamma channel is bland-believe me I know- it is really the best one out there. Don't rely on "Backup Loader" too heavily, I have found that it does not always follow through on reading the disc.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, its all your choice
everyone has its own "best" channel
also, you can never save your settings
you have to get a channel that auto-forces NTSC

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know, there is a whole thread on different channels? then again, maybe you do since you are using the "legend of gamma". i stopped using the gamma channels when i installed cioscorp (which is included in the above-mentioned softmii pack).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-