Hacking List of all Gateway questions (9.2.0-20)

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am having trouble trying to backup my 3ds games. Keep getting error FFFFFFFD. How does it backup game if GW card is not inserted into system?

It can't backup save from Card 2 type games. If you are talking about the actual game, I don't know. I never had any problem to backup my games.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Q:What features require a header?
Spotpass:?
DLC:?
Online Multiplayer: Yes
Streetpass: No
Local Multiplayer: No(?)

I am having trouble trying to backup my 3ds games. Keep getting error FFFFFFFD. How does it backup game if GW card is not inserted into system?

Enter the cart dump screen and eject the red card. Now insert a cartridge. You must insert your card before pressing start. Re-insert the GW Red to use emunand.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My device freezes when I try to enter friend list on normal mode and gw mode :(

I am on gw 2.2 shouldI upgrade?

Most definitely, if you want bugfixes.
I assume you have a 4.x 3DS, upgrade to Omega 2.7
Gateway 3.0 Ultra is useless unless you have a 5.x-9.2 3DS, and any bugs may have been fixed by then.

Reactions: SolarisHeights

SolarisHeights

Trophies
XP
Country
Most definitely, if you want bugfixes.
I assume you have a 4.x 3DS, upgrade to Omega 2.7
Gateway 3.0 Ultra is useless unless you have a 5.x-9.2 3DS, and any bugs may have been fixed by then.

Yes i have 2.5 atm xD
thank u for this information kind sir i will just go to 2.7 =] thx thx

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey one question here , It's someway possible to choice the language I want to load a game without changing the menu language? Ffor example, eur games that have Portuguese language, open in English on US consoles, even with the menu in portuguese, also some japanese games have english language hidden there(Like we could see on the region free exploit runing an japanese smash 4 on a eur console )
Anyway, tehre a way to do it ?

MelonBread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quite a few questions here since I'm still new with this stuff and didn't get my Gateway yet.

Can you back up save files for retail games like Animal Crossing with Gateway?

Will my 3DS keep the emuNAND if I remove the Gateway card? If yes, will I be able to access eShop and update retail games like Pokemon ORAS as well?

Also, I've turned my wifi on several times before and I'm pretty sure I have downloaded the update for 3DS but I've never installed it. There's a part of installation where I have to update my emuNAND to the last firmware. Is there a guarantee that it won't update my sysNAND instead?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Quite a few questions here since I'm still new with this stuff and didn't get my Gateway yet.

Can you back up save files for retail games like Animal Crossing with Gateway?

Will my 3DS keep the emuNAND if I remove the Gateway card? If yes, will I be able to access eShop and update retail games like Pokemon ORAS as well?

Also, I've turned my wifi on several times before and I'm pretty sure I have downloaded the update for 3DS but I've never installed it. There's a part of installation where I have to update my emuNAND to the last firmware. Is there a guarantee that it won't update my sysNAND instead?
You can do that but I'm not sure how to get the save , but the GW menu have option to extract and back the save to a cart, but I heard that Ac is one game that it don't work

I think only on classic mode, where you can boot the retail carts, and you can acess eshop from there

spawncalibur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to all this and have a question. When I try to open Mii Plaza and it asks me to update software-data, is this safe to update or does it need the most recent system firmware?

Nevermind I thought Mii Plaza was for changing Mii users but I guess its not(?).

GammaGeorgeX

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Hi I have a question. cia files normally work for me, and all is pretty much well on my gateway, but I'm having trouble using a cia to update my backupload for Attack on Titan. I tried using a .cia to update pokemon alplha sapphire, but with Attack on Titan, is just doesn't seem to have said it updated, yet I installed the cia file with Title Manager, and it says in the 3ds data management that the update has been downloaded. Anyone know why this is? Does it have to do with how 'tis in japanese?

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a bit of a weird question, but is there any way to duplicate/backup saves that Gateway makes? I don't mind having to backup my files once in a while directly to my computer, but when MH4U launches...I will do it nearly every day with how often I'll be making upgrades and how much time I plan on putting in.

So, is there any way to do this? Savedatafiler doesn't seem to have the option for already made saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo