Status
Not open for further replies.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
LOL "dollhouse"....?
i think i can't have my hopes up in this "OS"? development....
tongue.gif

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
iPikachu said:
Saphiresurf said:
Ok so heres how the team is organized. I, Saphiresurf, will take no credit for things i havnt done. For example i would take credit for putting this idea into motion (if the idea does go into motion), putting the team that made dsi linux together, and anything else i would have done to further the development of this os. each section of the team will have the credit of making dsi linux (yes even the UI Designers :yayds: ) and anything else each part of the team did. So in this update i will explain how the team is organized. First the creator, which is me, will have the duties of getting needed information and files to each section of the team. The creator will also have to make the website and the blog (and keep it updated). The creator will also handle uploading files that are agreed by each section to be for public download. Then the developers section. The developers section will be... well the developers of course! Each developer will have to know how to program for DS or/and DSi and Linux. The Head Developer will be the most qualified developer. The Head Developer will also be in control of the Developer Section (obiously). Otherwise the Head Developer will act as a normal Developer. Lastly the UI Designer group. They basically just design the User Interface for DSi Linux. The Head UI designer does the same as the head developer except for the UI Designer section of the team. Well thats the basics! if you have any questions pm me.
._. are you playing doll house?
a few questions:
-how many people are in your team?
-getting information and files - if you dont understand what they want, how will you get it?
-why a blog/website when this thread is enough for this non-existant project?
On top of iPikachu's:
Why don't you just leave organization to someone who actually has even a slight idea as to what needs to be achieved? If anyone did develop some form of DSiLinux, I doubt they would want your nubby name in the credits for 'organizer' and 'idea motioner'...

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok you guys have good points (again). I will instead put off on the development until we start getting exploits. Instead i will be making the team help further exploits all the threads made about dsi linux can die (temporarily hopefully) until the project continues. The Linux DSi team will be used for trying to make dsi exploits for the time being. Thank you for your time to listen to my idea about linux dsi. Post or PM me if you think i should make another thread for the dsi exploit team. Thank you for your time i hope we can do it again sometime.
laugh.gif

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saphiresurf said:
Ok you guys have good points (again). I will instead put off on the development until we start getting exploits. Instead i will be making the team help further exploits all the threads made about dsi linux can die (temporarily hopefully) until the project continues. The Linux DSi team will be used for trying to make dsi exploits for the time being. Thank you for your time to listen to my idea about linux dsi. Post or PM me if you think i should make another thread for the dsi exploit team. Thank you for your time i hope we can do it again sometime.
laugh.gif
I don't think you have a Linux DSi Team. Unless you grabbed a bunch of noob wannabes in the last half hour :3

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Saphiresurf you wolud never have a DsiLinux if you ask thise sandbox kids that all they can is talks shit and act big. I say if you want your idea done go ask some real pros and lave this kids to play in the sandbox. Your idea is good but not easy and it will take time.

And here is a tip for you Saphiresurf. The net is full of asholes just ignor them.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saphiresurf,you still don't get the idea,thing is you and your "team"(who are a bunch of noobs,or actually,nobody)won't be able to accomplish anything,especially with you the leader,TT,the best of the bests,are doing all they can to exploit the DSi,how can you,the n00b of the n00bs,do anything?Put it simple,DSi Linux,DSi softmods etc. will have no relation to you

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
Duero said:
Saphiresurf you wolud never have a DsiLinux if you ask thise sandbox kids that all they can is talks shit and act big. I say if you want your idea done go ask some real pros and lave this kids to play in the sandbox. Your idea is good but not easy and it will take time.

And here is a tip for you Saphiresurf. The net is full of asholes just ignor them.
Oh, speaking of the sandbox Duero-
can you pass the shovel? Thanks.

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duero said:

That is too true Duero.

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
But yes it is true with no programing skils you can do nothing more than ask for help but dont ask here. Go and ask some real pro and not the hobby programers.

and minus 10 points for Turtle trying to be a smart ass

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is true. Just the community here punishes you for having an idea before they even know if you dont have programming skills or not. I mean i would be glad to let someone else lead this project im just trying to set it in motion.

P.S. chao1212 and MagMorph you should go welcome turtle back in to the sandbox. (kind of an odd metaphor though)

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Duero said:

Lol, flaming. Reported.

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu. You know how many people in my threads i could report for flaming right now. especially this thread. don't do something just to look cool. Popularity can ravage your mind thoughtless.

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hatsu said:
Duero said:

Lol, flaming. Reported.

tsk tsk can't hendel the reality if you stop act like a kid I will not call you a kid. but sure report all you want you will still be a kid a anyoing one if you are older than 5 act as it then.

Only cus some has one idea you treat him like a idot man wonder who is the real idot here. nah i had it with kids today im of to work

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saying a duplicate topic should be closed is talking shit and acting big? There is little difference between the 2 topics you made about this. You don't need 2.

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with you but only one or two people have said to close the topic. the rest of the people have been discouraging me to stop development of this software.

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
Magmorph said:
Saying a duplicate topic should be closed is talking shit and acting big? There is little difference between the 2 topics you made about this. You don't need 2.
It's more like three, if you include the hacking one, which contains the exact same discussion points. :/

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saphiresurf said:
I agree with you but only one or two people have said to close the topic. the rest of the people have been discouraging me to stop development of this software.
i said both,plus you being banned(ok a little overboard but you might start another topic like this)also development?have you actually developed anything?nope.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Magmorph said:
lolzed said:
for God's sake mod close this pointless thread,if possible,ban Saphiresurf,all he does is clutter the board with his imaginations
+1

This thread is already a duplicate. It should be closed.

Agreed.

chao1212 said:
macgeek417 said:
QUOTE(lolzed @ Jan 2 2010, 10:17 PM)
for God's sake mod close this pointless thread,if possible,ban Saphiresurf,all he does is clutter the board with his imaginations

+1
+ 1
Seriously, he can't even fucking spell.
A lot of people on this site can't spell.
smileipb2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: