Not open for further replies.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of making this lets make a Youtube App. Or even make an App Store for the DS for homebrew makers to be allowed to sell there homebrews. Which means we will get more Homebrews!!

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thoob said:
Saphiresurf said:
Thoob said:
Saphiresurf said:
...is there any way to extend the memory in it by sawdering or something like that.

It may help if you could spell "soldering" correctly.
sorry i was typing on my ipod touch

That's no excuse, look at this:
keyboard.jpg

The "A" and "W" keys that you used are on the other side of the keyboard from the "O" and "L" keys which you should have used.
Petty spelling issues aside, the only way for this to feasibly work is for the Drunkencoders hack to access the SD card slot, which no-one has figured out how to do yet.
Well, Mr. Smarty Pants, shouldn't you know that the iPod touch automatically corrects words and it probably corrected that one because of one small unrelated typo he made?

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You are a fool.
You think i got a idea i present it people will make it and i will became famous because i started the team and the project.
No nobody will do that.
You cant code i cant but i am not spamming with my idea's.
Mine are genius idea's got it remember my nick i will be famous you will be never famous.
That is the truth
smileipb2.png

jakob95 said:
Instead of making this lets make a Youtube App. Or even make an App Store for the DS for homebrew makers to be allowed to sell there homebrews. Which means we will get more Homebrews!!

another fool
dry.gif

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sarvesh50 said:
jakob95 said:

another fool
dry.gif
hey, at least that idea seems more reasonable and realistic xD.
Anyways,
@Saphiresurf:
just as other people said, quit making threads about hacking the DSi or trying to find the common key. If you're so interested in it, go study and research on your own, get the necessary tools, and get at it!! It should only take about a year or two, so don't worry, with passion you can do it x].
If not, just STFU like the rest of us and wait patiently for somebody with more knowledge to make it happen.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saphiresurf said:
hughjass said:
Why do these idiots always create threads about making some app or creating some hack or whatever, just expecting people to make it for them?

every time it's always 'omggzz guyss come awwn we can make this happen if we work together, even though I blatantly have no coding ability and can't really do anything useful and am just expecting others to do all the work for me! we can do thisss guyzzz come awnnn!!!11!wunwunwun!!!'

And seriously, what the f*ck would be the point in linux on the DSi? Even if it was possible why would you want an incredibly dumbed down version of something you can use on hundreds of other devices? I can't even see any use it would have for hacking either.

Well, whatever. The OP's retardedness is amusing.
the reason you would want linux on the dsi is because its convinient and it could be used to access the NAND flash and retrieve the common key. Which if you didnt know will help develop the homebrew channel. (to put it in simple words at least)
u said we will make DSi Linux for the extra RAM and extra CPU,yet this can't be accessed due to it hasn't been hacked.In other words,use DSiLinux to get common key to create DSiLinux
smileipb2.png
wacko.gif

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
u said we will make DSi Linux for the extra RAM and extra CPU,yet this can't be accessed due to it hasn't been hacked.In other words,use DSiLinux to get common key to create DSiLinux smileipb2.png wacko.gif

Ha. Ha. Ha.
Laughing my [censored] off.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
macgeek417 said:
QUOTE said:
u said we will make DSi Linux for the extra RAM and extra CPU,yet this can't be accessed due to it hasn't been hacked.In other words,use DSiLinux to get common key to create DSiLinux smileipb2.png wacko.gif

Ha. Ha. Ha.
Laughing my [censored] off.
that's what he's insisting

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
what is this?...
the homebrew section is full of people who dont know their place?
i miss menudo quality threads.

smileipb2.png

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah.
1. In order to write a program, YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM.
2. In order to write a USEFUL program, you NEED TO BE AN EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMER

I fulfil #1 but not #2
tongue.gif

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i figured out how to organize the team. It should keep all you compliants at a temporary (Hopefully permanent) stop. I will update in a moment.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for God's sake mod close this pointless thread,if possible,ban Saphiresurf,all he does is clutter the board with his imaginations

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
for God's sake mod close this pointless thread,if possible,ban Saphiresurf,all he does is clutter the board with his imaginations
+1

This thread is already a duplicate. It should be closed.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
macgeek417 said:
lolzed said:

+1
Well he isn't really breaking that many rules. There is no reason he should be banned.

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so heres how the team is organized. I, Saphiresurf, will take no credit for things i havnt done. For example i would take credit for putting this idea into motion (if the idea does go into motion), putting the team that made dsi linux together, and anything else i would have done to further the development of this os. each section of the team will have the credit of making dsi linux (yes even the UI Designers :yayds: ) and anything else each part of the team did. So in this update i will explain how the team is organized. First the creator, which is me, will have the duties of getting needed information and files to each section of the team. The creator will also have to make the website and the blog (and keep it updated). The creator will also handle uploading files that are agreed by each section to be for public download. Then the developers section. The developers section will be... well the developers of course! Each developer will have to know how to program for DS or/and DSi and Linux. The Head Developer will be the most qualified developer. The Head Developer will also be in control of the Developer Section (obiously). Otherwise the Head Developer will act as a normal Developer. Lastly the UI Designer group. They basically just design the User Interface for DSi Linux. The Head UI designer does the same as the head developer except for the UI Designer section of the team. Well thats the basics! if you have any questions pm me.

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chao1212 said:
macgeek417 said:
lolzed said:

+1
+ 1
Seriously, he can't even fucking spell.
Sorry, when im trying to type fast i may not spell right. LIKE A HUMAN.

P.S. Sorry for double-posting

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
well...... is there any process in your development?
i think the answer is NO. and mod please LOCK this thread.....

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Saphiresurf said:
Ok so heres how the team is organized. I, Saphiresurf, will take no credit for things i havnt done. For example i would take credit for putting this idea into motion (if the idea does go into motion), putting the team that made dsi linux together, and anything else i would have done to further the development of this os. each section of the team will have the credit of making dsi linux (yes even the UI Designers :yayds: ) and anything else each part of the team did. So in this update i will explain how the team is organized. First the creator, which is me, will have the duties of getting needed information and files to each section of the team. The creator will also have to make the website and the blog (and keep it updated). The creator will also handle uploading files that are agreed by each section to be for public download. Then the developers section. The developers section will be... well the developers of course! Each developer will have to know how to program for DS or/and DSi and Linux. The Head Developer will be the most qualified developer. The Head Developer will also be in control of the Developer Section (obiously). Otherwise the Head Developer will act as a normal Developer. Lastly the UI Designer group. They basically just design the User Interface for DSi Linux. The Head UI designer does the same as the head developer except for the UI Designer section of the team. Well thats the basics! if you have any questions pm me.
._. are you playing doll house?
a few questions:
-how many people are in your team?
-getting information and files - if you dont understand what they want, how will you get it?
-why a blog/website when this thread is enough for this non-existant project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...