Limited edition Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PS4 bundle coming to Europe

SCEE just unveiled a limited edition Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PS4 bundle.

metabox.jpg

Here's SCEE:
This exclusive bundle will include a limited edition 500GB PS4 that comes in a distinctive deep red with gold line detail, inspired by the look of Snake’s Bionic Arm.

A special metallic grey Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller, resembling the handgun held by Snake, is also included and both the PS4 and Dualshock 4 feature the unit emblem of Diamond Dogs, a private military organisation led by Snake. You’ll also receive the Day 1 Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain which comes packed with bonus downloadable content.

The bundle contains a 500GB PS4 and an exclusive controller, available at the game'e launch date - September 1st

cosnole.jpg

:arrow:Metal Gear Solid V PS4 Bundle

tots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure about the controller but the console looks amazing. Reminds me of a luxury car for some reason.

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best quote from my odd mind for you all.
"Fuck! Another thing I can't afford! If only I could replace my semen with money... Wait a second... I HAVE AN IDEA TO MAKE MONEY! TO THE SPERM BANK!!!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work