Limited Edition Hatsune Miku Project Diva Vita Set For August

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They could have at least have a chibi version for the front of it.

But the weaboos can't masturbate over chibi versions of her.

They're also making a plain ol' white Vita for Japan that doesn't have terrible weaboo characters plastered on their back.
You definitely think too highly of "weaboos" if you think they won't masturbate to a chibi anime character.

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Looks amazing - I approve of this design.

I'm sorry but I fail to see a good design in this psvita. It's just a picture of her ON THE BACK. I mean c'mon at least try a bit harder at that, at least make it so that you can admire your special edition vita while playing. Even better, you can't keep the two apart when it lies on a table, it just looks like an ordinary crystal white one if the screen is face up.
Google what design as a noun means (hint: a particular version of something). In any case, most special consoles just have a picture and a different colour, what more do you want? Touching Miku with my fingertips as I play is enough for me, thank you very much. :creep:
Haters gonna hate.

Reactions: 2 people

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I love limited editions when they're like... A proper limited edition, I love Hatsune Miku and pretty much all Vocaloids, but, this is just too plain, normally a Limited Edition console is meant to look like something different, but meh... Nowadays Limited Editions aren't what they used to be. =S

Edit: I'd still get this Vita over the other ones so far, but that's cuz I love Miku and it's better than nothing.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not a fan of white, or the price... But otherwise looks good.
If it featured Gumi id actually import it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ew that looks so bad. Can't they at least make the design better or something instead of just plastering official art all over the back of the console??
dpUUA.jpg
Versus
3iS8e.jpg
Double-freaking-standards. The Art is *just fine*, I have feeling that this limited edition is not well-recieved because it's a Vita, not because it's bad.​

Reactions: 2 people

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
No, the art is pretty bad. It looks like a sticker slapped on to the back of a white vita.

Comparing that to the Mario 3DS is not a fair comparison. One looks like a cheap sticker, the other is tasteful and simplistic.

inb4 fanboy. I'll tell you a secret. Right now, I'm saving up for a Vita.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, the art is pretty bad. It looks like a sticker slapped on to the back of a white vita.

Comparing that to the Mario 3DS it's a DS Lite is not a fair comparison. One looks like a cheap sticker, the other is tasteful and simplistic.
Tasteful and simplistic my a*s, it's a white Mario logo slapped on a red DS Lite. It looks like a normal red DS Lite with a sticker from Nintendo Power, don't give me that!

The artwork is shaped correctly to fit the rubber grips and reflects the shape of the Vita's rearplate properly in what's drawn. You can hate on it but at the end of the day it's a matter of taste. I like it, I think the combination of the picture and the white Vita works great.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Ew that looks so bad. Can't they at least make the design better or something instead of just plastering official art all over the back of the console??
dpUUA.jpg
Versus
3iS8e.jpg
Double-freaking-standards. The Art is *just fine*, I have feeling that this limited edition is not well-recieved because it's a Vita, not because it's bad.​

I'd much rather get that Mario one than that Miku one. The Miku one looks just like a random skin stuck on it, with no sense of design at all.

Calm yo tits, man!

Just because the art is good doesn't make it suitable as a design on a console.

It reminds me of those similarly horribly 'designed' Cospa Anime shirts that Otakus love to buy and wear that looks like someone just randomly chose a piece of official art or fanart off Pixiv and stuck it on the shirt.

(Also, the Vita's on my to-buy list cough)

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Why is everybody hatin so much? I have to agree, it looks like a white Vita with Miku on the back, and I'd prefer the whole thing to be designed around her or something. But I'd still get this, if the $500 wouldn't use up every last drop of money I have. (Yeah, my friends think I'm crazy too, but I have bought many a good Vocaloid album..) Eh, I'll just get a Vita here when they release a plain white one (cause Miku can't get to the U.S.) and PSN download Project Diva Next. You can get JP PSN games with a USA Vita, right?
And I'm sorry, but the Project Diva games are the ones I've played the most on my PSP. Cause usually when I'm not playing that I'm playing some Nintendo game. Yeah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool