Limited Edition Hatsune Miku Project Diva Vita Set For August

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Google what design as a noun means (hint: a particular version of something). In any case, most special consoles just have a picture and a different colour, what more do you want? Touching Miku with my fingertips as I play is enough for me, thank you very much. :creep:
Haters gonna hate.

Cambridge gotta disagree: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/design_4

Yes it's one of the definitions of the word, but it is applicable here. You're using google randomly as a dictionary, really? Please, don't go "educating" me just because I'm a foreigner (sweet, sweet irony), or because people don't like the design. You like it, I don't, the end.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dude, lol I'm Polish. Check the flag before you accuse me of being a language nazi.

The definition of "design" that is to be applied in this context is the noun form, and that would be "the overall looks of this particular Vita unit" and indeed I find it appealing which is my subjective opinion, however I am free to describe in detail why I find it good in order to express my disagreement with those who do not. Cambridge does not disagree with me, it simply lists more contexts.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ew that looks so bad. Can't they at least make the design better or something instead of just plastering official art all over the back of the console??
dpUUA.jpg
Versus
3iS8e.jpg
Double-freaking-standards. The Art is *just fine*, I have feeling that this limited edition is not well-recieved because it's a Vita, not because it's bad.​
I agree, although I think it's mainly due to people who hate Hatsune Miku. But it being a Vita also hurts people. And I agree people fell head over heels for that damn DS. It's the same thing. I love the Mario DS, and the Miku Vita.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Vita art is gaudy, tacky, and horrid. The DS Lite is simple and isn't overselling the character. It's that simple.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Double-freaking-standards. The Art is *just fine*, I have feeling that this limited edition is not well-recieved because it's a Vita, not because it's bad.​
Maybe you should have went with these...
23hm8.jpg
,but seriously, for the limited edition psv, is that white box at the bottom actually there or is that the pic?
That bother me the most.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I guess I am one of the few who actually like it..... $500 seems a wee bit pricey though. BUT if the image is like some engraved pic or even just the lineart, I might reconsider.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: