Translation Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable Translation Project

Injust

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello i just come to say thanks for all the effort you do in this translation, im fan for not long ago but see this is precious, so, take all the time you need to do it and again, thanks a lot for this.

Reactions: Carlitos

Carlitos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I really want to play this but I have absolutely no idea how anything works. Can I please get some help? Please?
Hello, check the very first post of this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/puella-magi-madoka-magica-portable-translation-project.559955/
The RAR file (the very first link in the very first post) has all the information you need to install the patch. You'll need an original ISO of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable game, as well as either a PSP, a PS Vita, or an emulator to play. Post a follow-up post if you're still struggling and I can help you with more. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a direct link to the game ISO, as that is not permitted here.

Hello! I am super new on this but i was wondering, what is the overall progress on the game so far? like routes fully finished and stuff, because i am planning to play it!

Hello, the game is split up into six different Chapters, one for each Magical Girl (One for Madoka, Mami, Sayaka,etc...) and one for Kyubey. So far Madoka's, Mami's, and Sayaka's Chapters are done. Kyoko's Chapter is in the works, with it mostly complete up to Day 13, but revising is needed before a patch can officially be released. As it stands, the current patch covers up to Day 4 of Kyoko's Chapter. You can play the game as is and still complete the first 3 chapters I've mentioned. But if you still want to wait for all the Chapters to be complete, you'd have to wait maybe until the end of this year, or sometime next year.
As for other parts of the game, the Mystery Barriers are all fully playable, and the Pictorial is complete as well.

I know this is kinda off-topic, but I really hope we'll get an HD texture pack for the game as well. It would make it even better

This would be very nice to have. I'll look more into that in the future.

Speaking of images:

ULJS00430_00035.jpg

Thanks to the folks working on the Tales Of ABCDE games' translations, Life Bottle Productions, they provided me with more suitable editing tools for dealing with the graphics of this game. I no longer have to edit graphics in silly BMP format!
They have also provided me with help on fixing the corrupted graphics that would plague the menus. Go check out their work, they're a very dedicated team who do put a lot of love into their work!

Last edited by Carlitos,
Reactions: KentaZX and xMaa9x

Everpresent

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The RAR file (the very first link in the very first post) has all the information you need to install the patch. You'll need an original ISO of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable game, as well as either a PSP, a PS Vita, or an emulator to play. Post a follow-up post if you're still struggling and I can help you with more. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a direct link to the game ISO, as that is not permitted here.
I've found what claims to be an ISO for it and an emulator, but the emulator says it isn't a valid disc image.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-