Life is Strange hates vegans

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also here's the menu. So people were wrong, the restaurant does have vegan items. (oatmeal)

Attachments

• 2rhp938.jpg
    2rhp938.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 199

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I absolutely LOVE vegans.

(they leave all the meat for me)

Though that is an agreeable trait I am going to have to ask you to come back and say that after you have roast potatoes thrown into the mix. Of course the smart people get around that by roasting them in duck or goose fat but sometimes your hosts are not aware of such technicalities.

zeello

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me write a petition for this? I seriously want to start a #WaffleGate.

A while back there was a petition to bring Smash Bros to Vita. It got so much attention that there were actually articles on gaming sites about it and that's pretty awesome.
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-co-ltd-port-smash-bros-4-to-the-psvita

The actual writing on the petition is short and sweet, so it shouldn't be too hard to write my own, I could go for something equally short or slightly longer. I could probably include something about how Life is Strange is a game about moral choices so it was especially egregious for a game like this to force you to order a waffle.

After writing the petition I still have to figure out how to make the petition famous. (reddit?) But no reason not to go ahead and make the petition, we don't have to worry about making it popular until after it's made.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I absolutely LOVE vegans.

(they leave all the meat for me)
This depends on your social life or lack of thereof. Have you ever gone on a night out with a vegan? Forget about it, no fun allowed. Forget about steakhouses, forget about burger joints, forget about kebabs, forget about everything that's good in life because if there's anything morally questionable aka delicious with the food or drink, don't worry, they'll tell you about it. If you have vegan friends, make sure to cut all ties, shoot them to the moon.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

zeello

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, did anyone just notice that she has a picture of a deer on her shirt? Talk about cognitive moral disconnect.

Finally got on my ass and made the petition, here it is:
https://www.change.org/p/square-eni...ude-vegan-option-in-life-is-strange-episode-2

Not sure what to do next. Youtube is a lost cause since I'm pretty sure all links are censored. I posted it on reddit but it doesn't show up on the site, except when I go to my profile. Maybe it's because I had only just created my account, must be a spambot preventative measure or something, and my link will appear eventually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over