wii-tom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maako said:
Trancend 2GB - working 100%
Buffalo 8GB SDHC Class 6 - No apps shows in HBC..

Edit: It seems to be a SDHC problem with HBC 1.0.2

yup!!! HBC 1.0.2 is not working correctly with SDHC... downgraded to 1.0.1 and works!

Somedude159

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kodak 2GB SD - Works for launching bootmii from boot2. (nand dump untested).
PNY 1GB SD - Works for everything (including nand dump).
PNY 2GB Optima SD - Fail.

knowthing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1GB Viking card - works for installation
16GB Transcend SDHC card - works when doing a nand backup - I didn't test installation on this card, I'm not sure if it would have worked due to being SDHC

rizlas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kingston 2gb micro sd
boots fine
problems saving nand backup
wouldnt work with power and eject buttons but worked with gc controler

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with my Lexar SDHC 8 GB card. It works fine for HBC, etc, but when I copied the BootMii files from another SD card, no go. It just loads the system menu.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I originally installed bootmii fine with my SanDisk 256 MB card and everything works fine aside from nand backup of course due to size. Then I put the hackmii installer app on my 2 GB Dane-Elec card and used the "prepare SD card" option in that to put the bootmii files on that one as well instead of directly copying files over. Then everything for bootmii worked fine on that one too and I backed up my nand on it. Now I'm back to using the 256 MB card with no problems still.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That is strange, Kodak 2GB SD doesn't work for me. (It only works for install).

Kodak 2GB SD Card (No SDHC) - Install successfully, after install hackmii is unable to flush log and mount file system. No bootmii screen when rebooted with SD card in (FAT32).

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I have a MicroSD in a San Disk converter and can confirm that it does not boot from startup, but does from the HBC. Not sure if it's because of the fact that it's a micro SD, or the San Disk converter. 2 Gig by the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then...