ROM Hack Legit Pkmn White, wanna emulate an AR???

Fr0sTby7eX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I have two flashcarts... an Acekard 2i and a DSTWO. Both work great. I want to cheat on my legit Pokemon White cart but I can't seem to find a way to do that without spending another $30 on an AR DSI. Is there any way to emulate an action replay or is there a plug-in for either flashcart that has the same concept as the AR, meaning I load my flashcart, run the plug-in, and take it out once I've chosen my cheats and then place my Pokemon white in slot1? I have searched the form and can't find anything similar to my question. I appreciate your help
smile.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The reason it doesn't work on the DSi/XL is because they don't allow cart swapping via normal methods. They won't re-initialize a second cart. While there is some newer homebrew that can get around this, it's not nitrohax (which hasn't been updated in ages).

I'm not aware of a free way to modify a legit game of B/W without access to a DS/Lite.

Fr0sTby7eX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, DSi's are such a bitch... I'm googling my butt off trying to find a dump of the new AR DSI hoping I can compile it and run it... doubt it tho.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rydian said:
The reason it doesn't work on the DSi/XL is because they don't allow cart swapping via normal methods. They won't re-initialize a second cart. While there is some newer homebrew that can get around this, it's not nitrohax (which hasn't been updated in ages).

I'm not aware of a free way to modify a legit game of B/W without access to a DS/Lite.
Is there also some newer homebrew that would work with B/W on a DS Lite?
smile.gif
I'd also like to play my legit copy of Black with cheat slike... double movement speed and instant text (seriously.. that's about the only thing that has always annoyed me with RPG games and why I'd use cheats.. XD)

Shimo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd rather like to be able to use something like nitrohax as well. I have the cheaper 3in1 cart that apparently doesn't work with Rudolf's tool. And I AM NOT dropping the security on my network just to try and get the wifi dumper to work. NitroHax is open source, can't somebody else go in and edit it? Just saying all the source code is on the site. Maybe take a look at the ar boot code and copy it a little.
tongue.gif

P.S. I have the ezflash iv lite compact so if anyone knows how to dump with that give me a shout. I really want to clone pokemon.

gshock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
The newer homebrew can only get around it for itself, NOT older homebrews (including the save swappers).

I was just curious which ones.
Nitrohax is open source and could probably(?) be updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0