Hardware Legit Picofly?

Daak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a picofly for switch oled off aliexpress but I cant write firmware to it. No storage device is detected. When I plug the board into USB, it shows solid blue lights and then blinking green/yellow lights. Its it fake? FW already written? Or maybe somehow I dont know the procedure for resetting the FW? Thanks

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup tried both buttons while plugging in and after being plugged in. it does the same thing every time.
If it's a USB-C cable, try flipping your cable. It's possible that they didn't properly wire their pins. You may only be getting power delivered through your cable, and no connection on data pins, thus your PC would power the board, but not put it in programming mode.

stetofix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The picofly modules I had so far, had all fw preinstalled.
And if the picofly is blinking blue and than yellow, a working fw is on it so far.

I have some which go straight in device mode and open a folder if connected to my pc and
I have some where I need to hold BOOT button while connecting to the pc for entering the device mode

Daak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The picofly modules I had so far, had all fw preinstalled.
And if the picofly is blinking blue and than yellow, a working fw is on it so far.

I have some which go straight in device mode and open a folder if connected to my pc and
I have some where I need to hold BOOT button while connecting to the pc for entering the device mode
Thanks this is what I wanted to hear! I can move forward with some confidence now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rax8NvkXfyI