Gaming Legit Mario Kart US on WiiKey Wii

girlracerphoto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here is my story.. I have a Wiikey on my Wii, but i have a legit copy of Mario Kart (it was a gift). It wants to update from the disc and states "this update might break your unauthorised technical modification". So the question is...Is it safe to update since it is a legit copy of Mario KArt or will it brick my Wii. Please let me know if anyone can confirm this same situation. Thanks in Advance!

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
girlracerphoto said:
So here is my story.. I have a Wiikey on my Wii, but i have a legit copy of Mario Kart (it was a gift). It wants to update from the disc and states "this update might break your unauthorised technical modification". So the question is...Is it safe to update since it is a legit copy of Mario KArt or will it brick my Wii. Please let me know if anyone can confirm this same situation. Thanks in Advance!
Well..

All games from the same region as your Wii would [n]NOT[/b] brick your Wii!

And just be sure to have WiiKey 1.9g or 1.9s so you wont get a stupid useless Error #001 messeage..

You wont have any risks.

girlracerphoto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all who responded!! i feel better now to install the update. As for the update from the game I do not know what version it is until I install. Thanks again!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_