ScamaRama!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When is this due to be released? IGN has it coming out in the UK September 01.
But IGN has a “to be announced” for the US release, that don’t sound right. If
they have a UK release they normally know the US release date.
huh.gif

IGN DS release dates.
http://ds.ign.com/index/release.html

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably a temporary date. RPGamer currently has only 2006 for US release, and Unknown for Japan and UK.

This isn't too improbable thought, as Zelda and Metroid tend to get practically simultaneous releases in US and Japan. Case to note, FFIVAdvance was also released in US 3 days before Japan officially. Metroid Fusion also was released muh earlier than the japanese version. Thought it was leaked almost a month early as a ROM somehow.

Thorisoka

Trophies
Website
www.nintendojofr.com
XP
Country
France
hm,
Just look at Minish Cap release, Eur/Jap release at the same time, then US two months later

furthermore, some nintendo handheld games tend to be release in europe first, this Zelda has to be one of them

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that it has been pushed back to Q1 of 2007 now. I read it in the news secttion of dsmeet

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has there ever been a Zelda game which HASN'T been pushed back? Maybe the GameBoy ones, but as far back as I can remember, they've all been delayed a few times before.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope they have where you can select between the stylus play and the control pad because I can't see the game being enjoyable if you have to use the stylus for everything including moving.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I kept thinking about control schemes etc some more. I began to realize stylus-only seems a lot like Diablo to me. Then I realized, I loved Diablo years ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled