Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 1.1.2 is now available

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Continuing to improve the framerate is fantastic, but for god's sake Nintendo, give us patch notes!

Ive actually noticed even worse frame rate issues, not the norm slow down when running around an empty hyrule field.... i was like 99% of the time running aimlessly to locate shrines and when i was in goron city (near the volcano) when fighting enemies the game would literally hang for around 5 seconds multiple times during combat thinking fuck the game has crashed.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Ive actually noticed even worse frame rate issues, not the norm slow down when running around an empty hyrule field.... i was like 99% of the time running aimlessly to locate shrines and when i was in goron city (near the volcano) when fighting enemies the game would literally hang for around 5 seconds multiple times during combat thinking fuck the game has crashed.
I've seen one other post reporting the same thing: worse performance in places that were fine previously. Maybe people should be hesitant regarding updating until more extensive testing is done, preferably by Digital Foundry(?), especially considering that you cannot reverse an update once you install it.

Last edited by Meteor7,
Reactions: naddel81

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen one other post reporting the same thing: worse performance in places that were fine previously. Maybe people should be hesitant regarding updating until more extensive testing is done, preferably by Digital Foundry(?)
or maybe nintendo should quality test its shit first.

if anyone else can remember the reason why nintendo started its "nintendo seal of quality" slogan, and we look now and nintendo cant even get shit right that others do better at.

this company just fails to keep with the times and they keep bragging "innovation".... my dogs fart has more fucking innovation!

Reactions: Subtle Demise

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
or maybe nintendo should quality test its shit first.
-OT snipped-
And thus, as Nintendo should quality test it first and it apparently does not,
Maybe people should be hesitant regarding updating until more extensive testing is done
And if you thinks this is all just user perception bias, you may at least wait for a test performed
preferably by Digital Foundry(?),
as they do very technical unbiased tests that may ultimately confirm the lack of testing from Nintendo.

Now, in a completely unrelated off topic fashion,
if anyone else can remember the reason why nintendo started its "nintendo seal of quality" slogan, and we look now and nintendo cant even get shit right that others do better at.
I agree, in the late times the "Nintendo Quality" has gone down, and fan disappointment has gone up, where is my Metroid?

my dogs fart has more fucking innovation!
Nice dog man, but how do you actually measure the innovation, do you perform smell tests on its farts?

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
Was this when fighting Moblins? I've noticed this fighting Moblins since 1.1.1, but only with Moblins...

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was this when fighting Moblins? I've noticed this fighting Moblins since 1.1.1, but only with Moblins...
on death mountain it was yes, i have also found the same when lynel so assuming maybe its large enemies causes the game to hang.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, this game needed more QC.
They really released it half-baked, but oh well...
The era of the day 0 patches... followed by weekly ones.
thats the shit thing about gaming these days, lets rush it out and deal with the issues later.... mostly found on multi console games which in a sense is understandable because its created on a platform which then supports both consoles making porting easier but then find bugs.

but to think this game was for the wii u then due to its failure nintendo scrapped the console then said lets make this a switch launch title, youd think the time it took these bugs would have been thought and fixed.

but like the console, lets rush it out and deal with the crap afterwards.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed the arrow farming glitch apparently.
Does this mean farming from horseback bokoblin archers, or was there another farming glitch I'm not aware of? Either way, fucking sucks because I JUST ran out of arrows last night.

While I'm at it, they didn't patch out dragon part farming did they..?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does this mean farming from horseback bokoblin archers, or was there another farming glitch I'm not aware of? Either way, fucking sucks because I JUST ran out of arrows last night.

While I'm at it, they didn't patch out dragon part farming did they..?

1, yup
2, dunno if there is another
3, nope apparently still works

Reactions: DDTarZan

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they can patch hints into some of these shrine puzzles? That one in korok forest with the "LOOK AT THE STARS FOR ANSWERS" is piss annoying. Where in this game besides OUTSIDE AT NIGHT Is there stars!? More reasons why this game is hard. :wtf:

This game should have had a difficulty mode for easy, if there gonna be a additional hard mode later. :glare:

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't fully understand. Like you cannot play the game until the update is installed?

Not only has this never been done before (as far as I'm aware with Nintendo) but this will be terrible if their server goes down someday. Updates shouldn't be forced unless it's to play their online components (and this is clearly a single player offline game.)

What i got from it is.
You cant uninstall the updates.
SO if you update a game to v2 and dislike what was added in the update. You cant format the system and start over at v1.

As int he updates are stored on the system where you cant get to them.

But idk how true that is. That just what i get from reading what he said.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries